Manny...he's back..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Manny...he's back..

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-ramirez-signs-contract-taiwan-115502415--mlb.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Manny...he's back..

well, lol...I wouldn't exactly say he was back. However, I will predict he hits 40 home runs and will look in really great shape..........................hmmmm, I wonder if they test in this league??? doubt it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not know about Taiwan but they do not test in the Korean baseball league.  

Crazy Manny in Taiwan,................Hangover Part 3?   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I do not know about Taiwan but they do not test in the Korean baseball league.  

Crazy Manny in Taiwan,................Hangover Part 3?   LOL

I really doubt they test for PED's in Taiwan Ice-Cream!!!! If anything, they test the peds in their labs where they manufacture the stuff...come on man! we all know that practically everything is made in Taiwan.....lol....I couldn't read the article about him. what did they say he signed for?? something like 12 grand or so??? lol....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Manny will earn $25,000 per month which is around 1/100th of what he made before.  

Instead of going to Taiwan, Manny should join Dennis Rodman and visit North Korea.   LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Manny in the Taiwanese League is a documentary that seriously must be made.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

It might even be better than that Bill Lee in Cuba movie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

That was good stuff Carnie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Considering reports on who the NYY have tried to sign I'm surprised Manny was not on the list. This is no knock on the NYY whom I have great respect for. Just saying Manny may have actually been able to DH and help them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Considering reports on who the NYY have tried to sign I'm surprised Manny was not on the list. This is no knock on the NYY whom I have great respect for. Just saying Manny may have actually been able to DH and help them.

He didn't look too good in Oakland last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

exactly spacebro..........and you know that they got some really good "stuff" down in cuba. absolutely true story. when Bill was living in stoughton mass long after he retired, he came into the cumberland farms that I was working at part time to buy some rolling papers. I told him I was always a big fan of his and we both got a laugh talking about don zimmer. there was nobody in the store and as we were chatting he took out a lid and rolled a bone. swear to god man. what happened next I can not say but it happened out side of the store. lol....probably 1975 or so.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Did Manny ever unload his pad in Boston?  $25, 000 for a few months might have paid the taxes on that thing....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Speaking of Cuba, it is a facinating country to visit.  The only thing I did not like was the lack of dishes to choose from.  

I was surprised to see many Americans visiting Cuba (discreetly) via Canada, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

exactly spacebro..........and you know that they got some really good "stuff" down in cuba. absolutely true story. when Bill was living in stoughton mass long after he retired, he came into the cumberland farms that I was working at part time to buy some rolling papers. I told him I was always a big fan of his and we both got a laugh talking about don zimmer. there was nobody in the store and as we were chatting he took out a lid and rolled a bone. swear to god man. what happened next I can not say but it happened out side of the store. lol....probably 1975 or so.

wow.  you lived my dream.  hahahaha.  Carnie, from this day forth, you are Honorary Buffalo Head to me.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Speaking of Cuba, it is a facinating country to visit.  The only thing I did not like was the lack of dishes to choose from.  

I was surprised to see many Americans visiting Cuba (discreetly) via Canada, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.  

For many years Americans have travelled to Cuba, and in fact have been welcomed there.....Cuban Immigration knew not to stamp their passports, job done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

For many years Americans have travelled to Cuba, and in fact have been welcomed there.....Cuban Immigration knew not to stamp their passports, job done.

Hello SonicsMonksLyresVicars   :)

Every Tuesday and Thursday, Air Cubana departs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic for Havana, Cuba.  I saw at least 10 Americans on board and they told me what you just said.

The Red Sox should send a few scouts over there and find some hidden talent.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts