Marco Scutaro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Marco Scutaro

It kills me to see how well he's playing for the Giants.  I guess he's a late bloomer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Marco Scutaro

In response to joyceand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It kills me to see how well he's playing for the Giants.  I guess he's a late bloomer.

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes players just need to find the right team, at the right time. See it all the time. Glad to see him playing so well. He was one of the few who played hard down the stretch, last Septmeber. Plays the game the right way. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Scutaro is a good 2nd baseman. It was incompetent to give him the multi-year deal, and even more incomptent to trade him before that deal ended because all the got were Osama Obama campaign lies.

[/QUOTE]

Is that you Grandpa?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Scutaro is a good 2nd baseman. It was incompetent to give him the multi-year deal, and even more incomptent to trade him before that deal ended because all the got were Osama Obama campaign lies.

[/QUOTE]

"Incompetent to give him a multi-year deal", but a mistake to trade him before his lasy year at the $6M. Typical double-talk Obama drivel.

He called Scutaro a "dumpster dive" when we signed him, then complains when we dump his salary, get a decent young pitcher in return, and use the $6M to sign Ross, Shoppach & Padilla.

He's flipping & flopping more than Willard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

"Incompetent to give him a multi-year deal", but a mistake to trade him before his lasy year at the $6M. Typical double-talk Obama drivel.

He called Scutaro a "dumpster dive" when we signed him, then complains when we dump his salary, get a decent young pitcher in return, and use the $6M to sign Ross, Shoppach & Padilla.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Moon, 

Trotter using Trot Nixon's name to come on to this board is an insult to Red Sox fans. His name should be "Flipper". 

Hetchinspete

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Moon, 

Trotter using Trot Nixon's name to come on to this board is an insult to Red Sox fans. His name should be "Flipper". 

Hetchinspete

[/QUOTE]

Agree Trotter Gives Everyone The TROTS...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to joyceand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I Thinks Its Time To Put Once A RedSox To Rest, New Year 2013 Lets Move Forward, Good Luck To Our Ex,s.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Please, let go...No Scutaro, No Masterson etc., etc.,...

Sections
Shortcuts