Marlins will require Bradley, Bogearts, Barnes & Middlebrooks for Stanton because they will get at least that if they put Stanton on the market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Softlaw2 is public enemy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

wow... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

How do you figure? Chuck D is actually intelligent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Stanton could hit 50 HRs playing half his games in Fenway and more importantly the majority of his games in hitters parks. I'd give up a great deal to make that happen. Hopefully the Marlins put him on the market.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Stanton could hit 50 HRs playing half his games in Fenway and more importantly the majority of his games in hitters parks. I'd give up a great deal to make that happen. Hopefully the Marlins put him on the market.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Sections
Shortcuts