Marlins will require Bradley, Bogearts, Barnes & Middlebrooks for Stanton because they will get at least that if they put Stanton on the market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

"I'd give up a great deal" won't cut it. Let's see your specifics, to see how delusional you are.

no one is more delusional than you are. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

"I'd give up a great deal" won't cut it. Let's see your specifics, to see how delusional you are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

I think JBJ and Bogaerts would be a great starting point. I also think JBJ, Barnes, Cecchini would also be a good alternative as a way to keep XB. Then add any non-top prospect to edge our bid over any other competitor.

of course this all depends on the players value when Stanton is put on the market (my guess: 2014). By that time, a lot our other prospects could have shot up the ladder and we may have other viable options to land him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

I think JBJ and Bogaerts would be a great starting point. I also think JBJ, Barnes, Cecchini would also be a good alternative as a way to keep XB. Then add any non-top prospect to edge our bid over any other competitor.

of course this all depends on the players value when Stanton is put on the market (my guess: 2014). By that time, a lot our other prospects could have shot up the ladder and we may have other viable options to land him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts