Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Re: Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success.

Still amazes me how others in "THE GAME' can see a different guy than OurMan_Law...who is adamant that Theo is not a good GM...

...sorry clueless one but these "professionals" think otherwise:

exerpt from MLBTradeRumors.com:
    • Epstein, Hoyer and the rest of the front office are a team, but the GM remains impressed by Epstein's ability. "When he turns it on, it's pretty clear he has a gear the rest of us don't have," Hoyer said.
    • Former Cubs GM Jim Hendry graciously said the team hit a "home run" by hiring Epstein, according to Bruce Levine of ESPNChicago.com"Tom Ricketts did the city of Chicago and the Cubs organization a great service by hiring Theo," Hendry said. The former GM hasn't ruled out returning to the game, but he's enjoying some time off for now. Hoyer said he's looking forward to reaching out to Hendry, according to Sullivan.
    I don't get it, what do these guys and so many other people 'in the game' see that OurMan_Law and Mazz don't see?? Oh yeah, I forgot...they're both incredible buffoons.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

In Response to Re: Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success.:
    [QUOTE]Still amazes me how others in "THE GAME' can see a different guy than OurMan_Law...who is adamant that Theo is not a good GM... ...sorry clueless one but these "professionals" think otherwise: exerpt from MLBTradeRumors.com: Epstein, Hoyer and the rest of the front office are a team, but the GM remains impressed by Epstein's ability. "When he turns it on, it's pretty clear he has a gear the rest of us don't have," Hoyer said. Former Cubs GM Jim Hendry graciously said the team hit a "home run" by hiring Epstein, according to Bruce Levine of ESPNChicago.com .  "Tom Ricketts did the city of Chicago and the Cubs organization a great service by hiring Theo," Hendry said. The former GM hasn't ruled out returning to the game, but he's enjoying some time off for now. Hoyer said he's looking forward to reaching out to Hendry, according to Sullivan. I don't get it, what do these guys and so many other people 'in the game' see that OurMan_Law and Mazz don't see?? Oh yeah, I forgot...they're both incredible buffoons.
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

People still think Obama is a great President.

The prosecution rests.

Theo is the most overrated GM in history.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success. : People still think Obama is a great President. The prosecution rests. Theo is the most overrated GM in history.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

circumstantial evidence...some people on this board actually think your comments make sense...so if the glove don't fit you must acquit!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Regardless the Cubs need to pony up and pay the Sox the proper compensation and i think 2 prospects and a used gorilla suit would be about right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success. : circumstantial evidence...some people on this board actually think your comments make sense...so if the glove don't fit you must acquit!
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

Actually, if we think OurMan's comments make sense then that corroborates the circumstantial evidence making it enough to convict.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

OurMan Softlaw in a bumping up mode.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mazz: Theo Epstein had LITTLE to do with Sox success. : Every single year? WRONG. The Red Sox could have won World Series titles in all those years if we had a decent GM instead of Theo.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

If a decent GM could win a WSC every year, then shouldn't a good GM win every year?  And if a good GM should win every year, how can a decent GM win every year?

Sections
Shortcuts