McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse...

In Response to McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM?:
    [QUOTE] Sean McAdam/ComcastSportsNet … As for Beckett, I was told that one American League team had ruled out dealing for him because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse. I suspect that others, fairly or not, feel the same way, limiting Beckett's trade value.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

"YOUR GOSH DARN RIGHT"   !!!!   68MIL for that "FAT-CAT-BARRRR$TAD" !!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse...

In Response to McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM?:
    [QUOTE] Sean McAdam/ComcastSportsNet … As for Beckett, I was told that one American League team had ruled out dealing for him because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse. I suspect that others, fairly or not, feel the same way, limiting Beckett's trade value.

I'm sure there are GM's who feel this way but if that bad attitude lazy Hanley Ramirez can get traded so can Beckett 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

I was told by a scientist I shall not name that both Darwin and Einstein made extensive use of anonymous quotes to develop their theories.  So I'm happy to go with them too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM?:
    [QUOTE]I was told by a scientist I shall not name that both Darwin and Einstein made extensive use of anonymous quotes to develop their theories.  So I'm happy to go with them too.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]
    LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

beckett is a chump in the clubhouse...who knew? i thought Madden had to lock him out of there because he had a bladder problem???

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM?:
    [QUOTE]Josh Beckett has a bottle opener attached to his locker.

unbelievable...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Well, the reputation is now taking over.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mro. Show mro's posts

[QUOTE]Josh Beckett has a bottle opener attached to his locker.

That's actually Lackey's locker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from northtroyboy. Show northtroyboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McAdam: AL GM won’t trade for Beckett:‘because the GM of that club didn't want him infecting his clubhouse’- Do you agree with the AL GM? : That's actually Lackey's locker.
    Posted by mro[/QUOTE]

It's between their lockers. They share it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

McAdam can say that .....but who knows who this anonymous source is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]beckett is a chump in the clubhouse...who knew? i thought Madden had to lock him out of there because he had a bladder problem???
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]that was Jack McKean

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is Beckett's reputation throughout baseball.  I think there is more to the story than we know about.  It is only the few Beckett loyalists on here who are in denial. They refuse to see what others see.  They will continue to defend him no matter what.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Do I agree? Yes, he's infected ours. Do I hope some team reconsiders and takes him aboard? Also, yes.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

What's limiting Becket's value is his performance, malcontents get traded if they are producing. The fact is if he were playing to a higher level, than there would be no need to trade him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

if this is indeed fact... put your name to it!!...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Here we go again with the " I suspect" and "I was told"  by whom and they were told by whom?? A reputation is just that. sometimes better or worse than being portrayed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]McAdam can say that .....but who knows who this anonymous source is.
    Posted by Iceman4[/QUOTE]

Do you not believe it? Or based on watching games, reading quotes, etc, would you agree?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is unrealistic to expect McAdam to reveal the name of the G.M.  It is also delusional to think that he made up this story.  Beckett is a bad apple. It is well known around baseball.  It is just the few on here who will not see it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

FOLKS IT WAS NOT A GM WHO SAID THAT HE DID NOT WANT BECKETT INFECTING HIS CLUB HOUSE.
    ALSO I DOUBT HE MADE IT UP HOWEVER...............
    IT WAS A SOURCE OF MCADAM'S SINCE HE SAID  "I WAS TOLD..."  NO MENTION  THAT A GM SAID IT..... SO THIS IS 3RD HAND INFORMATION AT BEST.

TRUE OR NOT TRUE NOT ONE OF US KNOWS.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]It is unrealistic to expect McAdam to reveal the name of the G.M.  It is also delusional to think that he made up this story.  Beckett is a bad apple. It is well known around baseball.  It is just the few on here who will not see it.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I don't think he made it up, gale but how does he know it's true, because he was told?

Sections
Shortcuts