McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX

Sorry if this subject has already been posted. McCarver and Buck are just plain horrible. McCaver thinks he knows everthing about everything and Buck just thinks he is Mr. Cool. It is a shame how these announcers can just ruin a WS game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX

It is time for McCarver to give way to some new blood. I have never liked Buck, no matter the sport, the man just iratates me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

They don't bother me. I watch the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

They offer nothing to the game that's the problem. I muted them for a bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX:
    [QUOTE]Sorry if this subject has already been posted. McCarver and Buck are just plain horrible. McCaver thinks he knows everthing about everything and Buck just thinks he is Mr. Cool. It is a shame how these announcers can just ruin a WS game.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

You'd prefer Don Orsillo and Jerry Remy I bet...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX:
    [QUOTE]They don't bother me. I watch the game.
    Posted by Rutland76[/QUOTE]

They don't bother me either. I too watch the game. I suppose we could be critical of the grounds crew (how they cut the outfield pattern) or the weatherman (those showers should have been predicted) or the umpires, fans, cameramen...sheeesh!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Great bottom of the 8th tonight, go Rangers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

1. Its Fox.

2. Its Fox. They could have some of those anonymous actors from one of their shows in the booth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

In Response to McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX:
    [QUOTE]Sorry if this subject has already been posted. McCarver and Buck are just plain horrible. McCaver thinks he knows everthing about everything and Buck just thinks he is Mr. Cool. It is a shame how these announcers can just ruin a WS game.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Totally agree - Joe Buck likes the camera too much!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Hey, I'm not crazy about those guys, but next to Joe Morgan they're Phil Rizzutto. (sp?)  I haven't yet gotten past my giddiness of not having Morgan around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX : They don't bother me either. I too watch the game. I suppose we could be critical of the grounds crew (how they cut the outfield pattern) or the weatherman (those showers should have been predicted) or the umpires, fans, cameramen...sheeesh!
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

Hey maybe you are on to something westernoregon. Now that you metion it the grass did look a little long in the infield and I think that is why Carpenter bobbled it. And the dirt could have been raked a bit cleaner. The weatheman did a fine job. The umpires need to trim down a bit and get less dramatic with their strike calls. The camera men/woman could be a bit quicker on their transitions...NOT.

Western, I also watch the games. But I just think they are poor announcers for the WS. At least Orsillo and Remey would be funny. Let's see a game 7 boys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, I'm not crazy about those guys, but next to Joe Morgan they're Phil Rizzutto. (sp?)  I haven't yet gotten past my giddiness of not having Morgan around.
    Posted by S5[/QUOTE]

Ditto. McC doesn't bother me too much, of course he knows everything, he's a catcher. Don't forget he once wore the carmine hose...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, I'm not crazy about those guys, but next to Joe Morgan they're Phil Rizzutto. (sp?)  I haven't yet gotten past my giddiness of not having Morgan around.
    Posted by S5[/QUOTE]

Ah yes Joe Morgan. Good point S5. It is nice not to have him around talking about himself all the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by S5[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree that most MLB fans don't miss Joe Morgan.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McCarver and Buck: Awful: MLB needs to do something with FOX :  Ditto. McC doesn't bother me too much, of course he knows everything, he's a catcher. Don't forget he once wore the carmine hose...
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Yes, a former catcher, and still doens't realize a catcher uses a mitt, not a glove.

Sections
Shortcuts