McDonald

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: McDonald

All I know is if you go through all of major league baseball and look at guys with as many at bats as he has, no one has an average as bad as his that is still in the majors. He should be gone, but I guess Francona thinks he's a good guy. He won't be on roster by the end of the month, and hopefully sooner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Ok, so one thread with you two complaining about McDonald wasn't enough?

I've never in my life red so much criticism for a guy who is at the end of the bench. It's kind of like ripping the Pats for having a subpar 5th corner. Sure, it's not fun to watch, but keep it in perspective.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: McDonald:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so one thread with you two complaining about McDonald wasn't enough? I've never in my life red so much criticism for a guy who is at the end of the bench. It's kind of like ripping the Pats for having a subpar 5th corner. Sure, it's not fun to watch, but keep it in perspective.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

You are completely wrong. He's batting sub .110, not major league material no matter how you slice it. He should be released. The team isn't benefitting from him being there.  He''ll probably be one when Crawford is back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

ADG has a mission in life and that is to be a "Chicken Little" on a Red Sox site. It makes him feel important and ahead of the curve. It is more important for him to be a doomsday poster than a true fan. He is most probably a closet Yankee fan who enjoys trolling. Do not take him seriously.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]ADG has a mission in life and that is to be a "Chicken Little" on a Red Sox site. It makes him feel important and ahead of the curve. It is more important for him to be a doomsday poster than a true fan. He is most probably a closet Yankee fan who enjoys trolling. Do not take him seriously.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Funny coming from you; at least that's what my trufan alias tells me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Did the Yankees win today and did you watch the game or is posting in this forum more important to you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, I did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]ADG has a mission in life and that is to be a "Chicken Little" on a Red Sox site. It makes him feel important and ahead of the curve. It is more important for him to be a doomsday poster than a true fan. He is most probably a closet Yankee fan who enjoys trolling. Do not take him seriously.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Now, substitute Pike for ADG. Then, substitute chicken sh*t for chicken little...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I told you D'Mac was GREAT!  :)  LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

...see my Conspiracy thread ....

;oP

I was surprised they DFA'd Cam first ... but it was sorta like splitting hairs.  I feel badly for both guys.  It has to be tough to have been able to do something well enough to be major league and have it go away, for what ever reason.
      Try being a little less angry ...

And I am trying to practice that myself.  Peace.