mclellan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: mclellan

In Response to Re: mclellan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Kim, I think most know that I'm a Yankee fan; if some don't get that right away, I apologize, it wasn't intentional. Ditto for the name calling on that particular post, although I've been called much worse. Your poster respect comment is like the pot calling the kettle; maybe this isn't the place for you. As far as your umpire conspiracy theories are concerned, if these bizarre fantasies make you feel better, I'm glad for you. Should somehow the Yankees win, I'm sure we'll hear more from you on this topic.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Does everyone on the entire Internet know you're a Yankee fan? My bad. I didn't know that. If anything, it's completely intentional as you do nothing to change the fact.

You use "Ditto" as an apology? lol

Like it or not, you're on a rival team's message board. Posters who say things about a rival team here are not on THEIR board. This is not "your" board. People don't have to answer to you here.

And like I said, anyone reading the thread will get to your "labeling" and name-calling post and it is completely different from the others. Stop trying to psychoanalyze posters on their own team board. It's not a mental illness to support your team. Spending all your time analyzing posters, and defending your team on a rival team's message board on the other hand...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Does everyone on the entire Internet know you're a Yankee fan? My bad. I didn't know that. If anything, it's completely intentional as you do nothing to change the fact. You use "Ditto" as an apology? lol Like it or not, you're on a rival team's message board. Posters who say things about a rival team here are not on THEIR board. This is not "your" board. People don't have to answer to you here. And like I said, anyone reading the thread will get to your "labeling" and name-calling post and it is completely different from the others. Stop trying to psychoanalyze posters on their own team board. It's not a mental illness to support your team. Spending all your time analyzing posters, and defending your team on a rival team's message board on the other hand...
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

1) Is there something wrong with saying Ditto? 

2) Do you have the board ownership certificate?

3) You mean you don't psychoanalyze posters? Really? I'm not going to stop, however; as far as my attempt to intentionally hide my fandom is concerned, LOL; here's another label for you, and your psyche; paranoid. However, for the 2nd time as a courtesy to you, I shall change my avatar and this time to make it clear who I root for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : 1) Is their something wrong with saying Ditto?  2) Do you have the board ownership certificate? 3) You mean you don't psychoanalyze posters? Really? I'm not going to stop, however; as far as my intent is concerned; here's another label for you, and your psyche; paranoid. However, for the 2nd time as a courtesy to you, I shall change my avatar and this time to make it clear who I root for.

You skipped the part about you identifying yourself as a Yankee fan? Why? Still don't want to do that so all your posts appear to come from a Sox fan? I bet the "nh" part of your post works for you as well. But you know that.

Btw, I'll take "Paranoid" anyday when it comes to umpires. Although, FTR, people who constantly post, like you do, psychoanalyzing everyone (especially on a rival team's board) are probably more likely need help for the things they're talking about. After all, how "paranoid" do you have to be to want to make sure no one says anything negative about your favorite team on their own team's board? lol

And again, who was the team in the playoffs when the umpires were fired for bad calls in 2009? Can't imagine what life was like for other teams before instant replay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : You skipped the part about you identifying yourself as a Yankee fan? Why? Still don't want to do that so all your posts appear to come from a Sox fan? I bet the "nh" part of your post works for you as well. But you know that. Btw, I'll take "Paranoid" anyday when it comes to umpires. Although, FTR, people who constantly post, like you do, psychoanalyzing everyone (especially on a rival team's board) are probably more likely need help for the things they're talking about. After all, how "paranoid" do you have to be to want to make sure no one says anything negative about your favorite team on their own team's board? lol And again, who was the team in the playoffs when the umpires were fired for bad calls in 2009? Can't imagine what life was like for other teams before instant replay.

I use this moniker for most of my usernames. Lame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Not me, I want the human element.... 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

That's so disappointing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : I use this moniker for most of my usernames. Lame.

The only reason why I'm replying to this is because it orginally just said "Lame" and now you've added more. There's not telling how much more you'll add.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : The only reason why I'm replying to this is because it orginally just said "Lame" and now you've added more. There's not telling how much more you'll add.

Here's some more:

Your conclusions are a vitriolic hop, skip, and a jump; enjoy them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Here's some more: http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/08/baseball-fired-three-umpire-supervisors-after-2009-playoffs/ Your conclusions are a vitriolic hop, skip, and a jump; enjoy them.

game, set, match...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Here's some more: http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/08/baseball-fired-three-umpire-supervisors-after-2009-playoffs/ Your conclusions are a vitriolic hop, skip, and a jump; enjoy them.

I'm not even clicking on that. I've already had this conversation with you and put the story up, and you said you didn't even remember those plays happening in the game. lol Do you know how many times I've watched the RS playoffs when they won the World Series?

And my post about Southpaw coming here as a new poster already supporting all the Yankee fans here, and just waiting to get to over 1,000 posts to throw his weight around, which he has in no time at all, was right on the money as well. He came in once as a huge Zac defender, and now here he is as a nhsteven defender. The best was when he said how much he liked JE's posts when Jessey was only on here for a short period of time before he even got here. Some things are just so transparent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : I'm not even clicking on that. I've already had this conversation with you and put the story up, and you said you didn't even remember those plays happening in the game. lol Do you know how many times I've watched the RS playoffs when they won the World Series? And my post about Southpaw coming here as a new poster already supporting all the Yankee fans here, and just waiting to get to over 1,000 posts to throw his weight around, which he has is no time at all, was right on the money as well. He came in once as a huge Zac defender, and now here he is as a nhsteven defender. The best was when he said how much he liked JE's posts when Jessey was only on here for a short period of time before he even got here. Some things are just so transparent.

Id LOVE for U to find anything i wrote that labels me as a HUGE Zac defender..And Im not so much sticking up for NHS, he does fine by himself, as I am knocking you for attacking me a couple weeks ago when I was having a conversation with Sheriff-Rojas. You act like your the almighty board police and hijacking threads such as this one..I waited for 1000 posts to throw my weight around?? WRONG AGAIN junior..I throw my weight around when posters like YOU attack me for no reason...once again...get over yourself...

edit: Question:why dont you go click on that link KST? answer: cause it proves your conspiracy theory wrong...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Id LOVE for U to find anything i wrote that labels me as a HUGE Zac defender..And Im not so much sticking up for NHS, he does fine by himself, as I am knocking you for attacking me a couple weeks ago when I was having a conversation with Sheriff-Rojas. You act like your the almighty board police and hijacking threads such as this one..I waited for 1000 posts to throw my weight around?? WRONG AGAIN junior..I throw my weight around when posters like YOU attack me for no reason...once again...get over yourself... edit: Question:why dont you go click on that link KST? answer: cause it proves your conspiracy theory wrong...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Hijacking threads? lol That's what you call my critical post to Steve, who was insulting a Sox poster on this thread just giving his opinion, that pointed it out? Game, set, match.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I hated the calls and thought they hurt Bedard, but then read Peter Abraham who said Mclellan is well respected by Francona and the Sox.  Thus no arguments, tirades, etc.  Besides, Bedard gave up 2 runs in five innings, hardly a bad night.  He adjusted and pitched well. 

In general I like the human element in MLB umpiring.  The problem with balls and strikes is that most networks now show that box, something that even mlb.com shows.  So we can all see when strikes are clearly outside the zone and balls are clearly inside--a situation that keeps nagging us fans. 

Best fix, in my opinion, is umpires with liberal strike zones.  Tough on the hitters, but it will move the game along.  Plus, to be honest, I do get irritated when the ump calls a ball on a ball clearly inside the strike zone. 

I also read somewhere that the hitters lobby is much stronger than the pitchers lobby.  That is, most players are happy to grimace or comment when they don't like a call.  Pitchers and catchers, on the other hand, are expected to adjust to whatever is being called and not to "show up" the umpire. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : Highjacking threads? lol That's what you call my critical post to Steve, who was insulting a Sox poster on this thread just giving his opinion, that pointed it out? Game, set, match.

no, its your overall body of work..Including, but not limited to, attacking me for no reason as I just stated..If you wanna go on a witch hunt looking for "fake" fans, thats fine..when you included me into that, I took it personally..But really, this and you are not worth my time anymore..I no longer wish to do this back and forth with you..this conversation is over..have a conspiracy free day..if thats possible.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mclellan : no, its your overall body of work..Including, but not limited to, attacking me for no reason as I just stated..If you wanna go on a witch hunt looking for "fake" fans, thats fine..when you included me into that, I took it personally..But really, this and you are not worth my time anymore..I no longer wish to do this back and forth with you..this conversation is over..have a conspiracy free day..if thats possible.....
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Attacking you? Saying you were OK with Sheriff's "youtube" link that was spelled differently than "youtube" was attacking you? When you came in after I questioned the spelling just to say how much you enjoyed the link? You must think my head is full of helium. And your "fake fan" rant sounds awfully similar to another poster talking about a Sox fan here. Is that intentional?

Btw, I hope this isn't going to be one of those "I'm not talking to you anymore" posts, and then you still talk to me. That can be draining after a while. You should just put me on ignore, so you don't have to be tortured by my posts.

And, FTR, you completely left out the part where you came in, guns blazing, to protect Zac, in a conversation I had with him as well. You're the new "MikeNagy" Yankee fan PR poster. lol

Sections
Shortcuts