Mea Culpa Time - Aviles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Mea Culpa Time - Aviles

In Response to Re: Mea Culpa Time - Aviles:
    His production is off the charts No, his production isn't off the charts. It's on the charts, along with his season aggregate OBP. Your intelligence is so low it is below the lowest ever recorded "charts".
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

It's okay.  I used to work with mentally ill individuals all the time.  People that believed things that no one else in the world thought true or thought they could see things that no one else could see.  

Proof of my postition being correct is that in fact everyone else on this thread agrees with me. As well as people in the media and people in the Red Sox organization.  Your anger towards me is in fact a product of your megalomania or narcissistic personality disorder.  

Instead of mocking you I will be kind.  You are right Softywilliams.  Aviles is not having a good year.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.  Yes he is you dummy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

It's okay.  I used to work with mentally ill individuals all the time

In fact, isn't it true that you are still with the mentally ill, all the time. As for "working with the mentally ill", "all the time", is it any wonder that why mental illness in America has never produced more violent crimes. Maybe if you and those who administer your public benefits as a Ward of the State would simply cut your hours back to where you work with the mentally ill "some of the time".

People that believed things that no one else in the world thought true or thought they could see things that no one else could see.  

You have just described the mindset of some of the most brilliant minds in World history. You, on the other hand, are simply an ape who finds comfort in being surrounded by a herd of idiots, thundering to the next utopian program and housing administered by the government.

Proof of my postition being correct is that in fact everyone else on this thread agrees with me. As well as people in the media and people in the Red Sox organization.  

I can think of no greater probity of delusion than to cling to the notion that truth results from "everyone on this thread and the media and the people in the Red Sox organization agree with me".

Your anger towards me is in fact a product of your megalomania or narcissistic personality disorder.  

I don't have any anger towards you. In fact, one can simply read through the vaious threas on the Board and find patent proof of your animus towards me.

Now, I'm going to dare repeat what "all" disaagree with me on", in a kind of way that the mentally ill do:

Aviles is not "off the charts".

Avilies has an OBP that is on the charts.

Avilies is a poor defensive everyday SS.

Aviles is no more the correct choice as an InEpstein's slugging SS as the great Jed Lowrie was 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

And "Snake Oil", remember, it's alright to be "a hater" of someone whose viewpoints about non-sports issues engender the rage in your vacuous head. Just admit it, instead of trolling after my comments and catatonically protesting the sports comments I make.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The better Aviles does, the more softy hates him. 

He's his new "Jake".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Mea Culpa Time - Aviles:
    The better Aviles does, the more softy hates him.  He's his new "Jake".
    Posted by moonslav59

I never understand the hatred for Ellsbury

Lowrie is also a quality ball player

The only knock is they miss too much time

Aviles is what he is and showed he did well enough last year to at least earn a roster spot this year.  Being a starter is not a surprise.  Keeping his starting job for an entire year would be.  That OBP is tough to ingnore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Where are the Mea Culpas for "Lester's an Ace" ??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Aviles made a great play in the field tonight. Watch the games and learn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Aviles made a great play in the field tonight. Watch the games and learn.
    The silly clown has stated he doesn't watch or need to watch the games. 
    Judging by his comments, it shows.

Sections
Shortcuts