Media says the show will be out West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Media says the show will be out West

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100534728?__source=yahoo%7Cheadline%7Cother%7Ctext%7C&par=yahoo

Guess we can prepare to either crow about the blockbuster trade or eat crow about it.

Dodger money is off the charts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Media says the show will be out West

Would this be the same media that anointed the Red Sox 100 game winners before the 2011 season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Hey, no doubt the show is out west.  Dodgers and the Champs in NL, big $$$ Angels in the AL.    The stars and the big lights are PST.

Back east, its an ugly dog fight.  Ain't gonna be nothoing pretty about the AL East this year.  Just gruesome war of attrition in which every club is flawed and every club is hungry.  You got the big splashy moves north of the border, but they come with some baggae no doubt.  Nothing pretty.  But, if you like blood ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Can't for all the Dodger threads this yr. I'm joking but you know they're coming, joy o joy. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Would this be the same media that anointed the Red Sox 100 game winners before the 2011 season?

Yeah, but this Dodger team has Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett and Carl Crawford, that will make all the difference. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

I imagine that most on the forum felt that way also. How did Las Vegas feel about the Red Sox?

Right, Vegas isn't "the media".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank N Stein. Show Frank N Stein's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Media also says that Barry Obama is the greatest leader in world history. Clinton is lecturing about morals and family law, and the media says he is one of the greatest Presidents in American history. The media has no credibility.

Name one ( 1) media outlet that has said Obama is the greatest leader in world history.

Comments like this are what make this forum the joke that it is.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bill Clinton is talking about family values and honesty? Really? I don't believe it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Yeah, but this Dodger team has Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett and Carl Crawford, that will make all the difference. 

good stuff....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Media also says that Barry Obama is the greatest leader in world history. Clinton is lecturing about morals and family law, and the media says he is one of the greatest Presidents in American history. The media has no credibility.

"I did have a relationship with Ms Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible…Even presidents have private lives."

If President Clinton wanted to have an affair, at least do it with a hottie like Kate Upton.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts