Melky Cabrera Suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Melky Cabrera Suspended

Amazing the stats he put up this year and his testosterine level was off the chart for PEDs. Wait and watch next year the statistics drop when they test for HGH during the whole year instead of just before Spring Training. Its ashame players still cheat and I am a believer that it is widespread throughout both leagues.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended

In Response to Melky Cabrera Suspended:
    [QUOTE]Amazing the stats he put up this year and his testosterine level was off the chart for PEDs. Wait and watch next year the statistics drop when they test for HGH during the whole year instead of just before Spring Training. Its ashame players still cheat and I am a believer that it is widespread throughout both leagues.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]no doubt...shame that they are still trying to beat the system..dumb azz that he is..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

seems this suspension was in the pipeline...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended:
    [QUOTE]seems this suspension was in the pipeline...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Make sense!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended : Make sense!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE] i hear you, but kinda surprised that this was cooking for weeks and didn't get leaked.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended : i hear you, but kinda surprised that this was cooking for weeks and didn't get leaked.. 

They're all too busy covering the Red Sox, jete. Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

his contract should be
    1. voided
    2. he should pay back his salary 
    3. serve the suspension 

They need to penalize the players' pocketbooks and Cabrera makes good money 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

HA! I traded him in fantasy baseball!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

What a fool. At least the Yankees cannot be blamed for this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]his contract should be 1. voided 2. he should pay back his salary  3. serve the suspension  They need to penalize the players' pocketbooks and Cabrera makes good money 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Agreed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Does this mean that the All Star game victory to the NL is voided and awarded to the AL? Afterall, Melky was MVP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Learned to ply his trade from A-Roid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Learned to ply his trade from A-Roid.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Thankfully a Yankee reference - I feel so much better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

The only good thing about this is he immediately apologized and didn't deny it.  It is EXTREMELY disappointing that he was involved in this, though.  I enjoyed watching him play, especially after he left the Yankees.

Many times I wished he was on the Sox.

Bummer, dude.  You let baseball down.  SF fans must be floored!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]seems this suspension was in the pipeline...
     Jete, guess it wasn't just getting rid of the pressure of playing in pinstripes that made the kid turn the corner huh?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

I thought folks were layed back in SF and SD.  Why the need to up the testosterone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Maybe he just did not get caught before. He was a dud when he first came up with the Yankees in 2005. I knew someone who knew him in New York and they said he and Cano were partiers and one of them was going to go. It was academic with cano's stats that it was not going to be him. When the Yankees had him and everytime they were going to make a trade his name always came up. His name came up for Holiday and a lot of others. He got dumped off to Atlanta, then to Kansas City and now to the Giants. Sounds like he was a character that teams wanted to get rid of. In response to "Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended": [QUOTE]What a fool. At least the Yankees cannot be blamed for this. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I knew he was a scrub

When I looked at his #'s a few weeks ago I thought - "Could I be wrong on this one?....Yes, you are".....

And alas........as usual, I was right......all along.....he really is a scrub.......just when I thought I was finally wrong about something.......I guess I have to stop doubting myself!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL Mitch. I too wondered how he turned into Paul Molitor overnight. Now it all makes sense. I never liked him with NYY.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I knew he was a scrub When I looked at his #'s a few weeks ago I thought - "Could I be wrong on this one?....Yes, you are"..... And alas........as usual, I was right......all along.....he really is a scrub.......just when I thought I was finally wrong about something.......I guess I have to stop doubting myself!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

We do that for you, andrew

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended : We do that for you, andrew
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yup, like with you wanting Bard to be a starter, right?  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

You know what's the best part of this?

Melky is second in the NL in hitting.  However he'll finish the season ONE AB short (501 - needs 502) to qualify for the batting title!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended :  Jete, guess it wasn't just getting rid of the pressure of playing in pinstripes that made the kid turn the corner huh?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE] hey Space, i guess not..really stupid choice on Melky's part...sad that players are still thinking it won't be them to get caught...i'm afraid that this may continue until another supplier is caught and another Mitchell Report-type scandal is produced ...and we the fans will lose again....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Melky Cabrera Suspended : Make sense!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]  UConn, did you leave off the s(in make) or were asking me to make sense?, if so this is what i meant... Buster_ESPN The unconfirmed news of Melky Cabrera's possible suspension was swirling in baseball three weeks ago,  

Sections
Shortcuts