2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: MEMO to BDC DOTTIE, time to file CONAN away .......

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Forget my posting ability or lack of, CONAN needs to go as he brings this board lower than all of us together...... IGNORE is just to easy ..........

agreed Bill. IGNORE is the best way to avoid any of the negitive posters on this board.

By negative, I assume you mean those who never have a good word to say about the Red Sox players, manager, or owner. Yet, many here think that such always negative posters are really talking baseball and not trolling the forum. Call them gullible.

It is one thing to be negative about the red sox and Papi, it is another to be negative about other posters.  I mean does anyone really care what goes on at another forum, especially a dormant one.  I can only think of two.

Being negative and not close to hitting the mark is not needed.  But Papi is 1 for his last 20 and has not had a muliple hit game in close to two weeks. 

But before that he hit over .500 with an OPS over 1.200. You have to look at his total body of work, not the best or worst few games. Like most hitters, he is streaky. To decide he is not contributing based on his last 20 ABs is short sighted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

awww...is he annoying you billy?

SP, Conan IS useless here. How often does he engage in real baseball dialogue vs attacking other posters? Bill can be annoying, but at least his posts are consistent with what this forum is about. Conan on the other hand is a wart on this board. Gotta agree with Bill here: CONAN SHOULD GO!

Bill goes awol when papi is doing good, when he slumps he writes 10 threads about it. You can buy into his schtick, Im not. At least with Conan, what you see is what you get. Hes not trying to bs anyone like Bill is.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SP, Conan IS useless here. How often does he engage in real baseball dialogue vs attacking other posters? Bill can be annoying, but at least his posts are consistent with what this forum is about. Conan on the other hand is a wart on this board. Gotta agree with Bill here: CONAN SHOULD GO!

Bill goes awol when papi is doing good, when he slumps he writes 10 threads about it. You can buy into his schtick, Im not. At least with Conan, what you see is what you get. Hes not trying to bs anyone like Bill is.

Please refresh my recall...... I can't remember ovaa the last 20 atbats what he has done ????????????  But Im sure that you will tell me !!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

Please refresh my recall...... I can't remember ovaa the last 20 atbats what he has done ????????????  But Im sure that you will tell me !!!!

hey yokel, 'at bats' is two words. i have 'two words' for you, but my post would be removed.

Love your style !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I will help you: .333/.984 so far this season? Is he contributing or not? One word answer-yes or no.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I will help you: .333/.984 so far this season? Is he contributing or not? One word answer-yes or no.

Since the great start of hitting 550 (great in any mans league) the SHIP has been taking on water and and at 333 can not hold up much longer !!  Tonight will be a big test for the big guy !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

you guys read Conan? 

why?

Bill is at the very least entertaining....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Since the great start of hitting 550 (great in any mans league) the SHIP has been taking on water and and at 333 can not hold up much longer !!  Tonight will be a big test for the big guy !!!

Thats a copout. Just so I understand this correctly, you will judge Ortiz's season based on how well he does in tonight's game. Or will you judge him based on just his last 20 PAs rather than his total body of work for the whole year. Why not judge him on his first three weeks back? Isn't that just as logical as judging him on tonight's game? You have to admit that .333/.984 are excellent numbers, and, in fact, so would .300/.850 be excellent numbers.

Guess who is leading all DHs in production this year-by a wide margin. Hint: he plays for the Red Sox. Ortiz is not the problem on this team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thats a copout. Just so I understand this correctly, you will judge Ortiz's season based on how well he does in tonight's game. Or will you judge him based on just his last 20 PAs rather than his total body of work for the whole year. Why not judge him on his first three weeks back? Isn't that just as logical as judging him on tonight's game? You have to admit that .333/.984 are excellent numbers, and, in fact, so would .300/.850 be excellent numbers.

Guess who is leading all DHs in production this year-by a wide margin. Hint: he plays for the Red Sox. Ortiz is not the problem on this team.

No not at all ........  Just saying, not TRENDING very well and after 2 days off, tonight will be a big game.......  Im sure BEN & J F are aware of that too !!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.