1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: MEMO to BDC DOTTIE, time to file CONAN away .......

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Forget my posting ability or lack of, CONAN needs to go as he brings this board lower than all of us together...... IGNORE is just to easy ..........

Good grief...if Conan's comments annoy you just ignore him. You're right. Ignore is easy..so why make it complicated. I am sure Dottie would be simply thrilled if people stopped crying to her about other posters and putting up posts about it!

With all due respect..I pass over comments all the time..particularly Conan's. This is a discussion board..with people of all opinions. With..I thought..adults.  If everyone agreed it would be pretty boring.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Forget my posting ability or lack of, CONAN needs to go as he brings this board lower than all of us together...... IGNORE is just to easy ..........

Good grief...if Conan's comments annoy you just ignore him. You're right. Ignore is easy..so why make it complicated. I am sure Dottie would be simply thrilled if people stopped crying to her about other posters and putting up posts about it!

With all due respect..I pass over comments all the time..particularly Conan's. This is a discussion board..with people of all opinions. With..I thought..adults.  If everyone agreed it would be pretty boring.

I agree,  but I don't skip Conan's remarks.....especially when they are directed at BuBu. I can't help but laugh at those ones. I know I shouldn't encourage it, but I can't help it sometimes.

Baseball chatter can get monotonous at times.....so sometimes the silliness is refreshing, yes...even Bill's.

I can appreciate that you enjoy them more than I do...lol..but to me Conan is like a broken record...plus I am trying to stay out of that particular fray. Nothing good can come of it ( at least for me...)

Yes..the silliness can be refreshing..especially when it lightens up the board a little. I usually read Bill's remarks simply out of curiousity to what he's going to come up ( or out) with next.  He reminds me of one what one of my crazy old uncles would be like if he were online..lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Every Spring  Carnie goes out lobstering up in Portland Harbor so in effect he takes a vacation from the Forum. He does however bring his iPad along with him to read what is happening on the Forum. In between pulling up and emptying lobster pots, he has a few minutes to post short, cryptic, one-liners that require zero thought and concentration. He does this posting under the monikers of Mryazz and Conan. BDC allows him to do this as long as he provides five crates of locsters for the Globe summer office outing every July at Bar Harbor.

Hey..if I promise to read every one of Conan's posts..can I get in on the lobsters..??

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

B I N G O  !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree,  but I don't skip Conan's remarks.....especially when they are directed at BuBu. I can't help but laugh at those ones. I know I shouldn't encourage it, but I can't help it sometimes.

Baseball chatter can get monotonous at times.....so sometimes the silliness is refreshing, yes...even Bill's.

I can appreciate that you enjoy them more than I do...lol..but to me Conan is like a broken record...plus I am trying to stay out of that particular fray. Nothing good can come of it ( at least for me...)

Yes..the silliness can be refreshing..especially when it lightens up the board a little. I usually read Bill's remarks simply out of curiousity to what he's going to come up ( or out) with next.  He reminds me of one what one of my crazy old uncles would be like if he were online..lol

I'm hoping one of these days Bill lets us in on the DAD secret.....lol. 

I'll keep the antics of the aforementioned fray in my playground Wink

Haha..I've asked a few times about the "Dad" mystery. To me..it's almost as fascinating as the Red John mystery on the Mentalist..lol. 

and...thanks :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Haha..I've asked a few times about the "Dad" mystery. To me..it's almost as fascinating as the Red John mystery on the Mentalist..lol. 

Next you will want to know about the Jenny, JENNEY DELL & Forrest, FORREST GUMP connection !!!!!Cool

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Every Spring  Carnie goes out lobstering up in Portland Harbor so in effect he takes a vacation from the Forum. He does however bring his iPad along with him to read what is happening on the Forum. In between pulling up and emptying lobster pots, he has a few minutes to post short, cryptic, one-liners that require zero thought and concentration. He does this posting under the monikers of Mryazz and Conan. BDC allows him to do this as long as he provides five crates of lobsters for the Globe summer office outing every July at Bar Harbor.

wrong, stupid. god, you're a boring fool.

And you are on PAR with the despicable CONAN.......  Also on BDC DOTTIE's RADAR  !!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

awww...is he annoying you billy?

SP, Conan IS useless here. How often does he engage in real baseball dialogue vs attacking other posters? Bill can be annoying, but at least his posts are consistent with what this forum is about. Conan on the other hand is a wart on this board. Gotta agree with Bill here: CONAN SHOULD GO!

Bill goes awol when papi is doing good, when he slumps he writes 10 threads about it. You can buy into his schtick, Im not. At least with Conan, what you see is what you get. Hes not trying to bs anyone like Bill is.

Please refresh my recall...... I can't remember ovaa the last 20 atbats what he has done ????????????  But Im sure that you will tell me !!!!

not sure billy boy but he just went deep in his last AB

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Next you will want to know about the Jenny, JENNEY DELL & Forrest, FORREST GUMP connection !!!!!Cool

God...no..please. I have a strong feeling that the answer would give me an ice cream headache..lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I don't think he really wants Conan to go, just having a little fun.  Conan is basically harmless. I am thinking by June he should have 3,000 posts.

You can't help but laugh at Bill's posts sometimes. 3000 posts by summer??? Possibly. I suppose even I would have 3000 posts if I kept them to 5 words or less. ( We all know that could never happen!!)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

This ones for you Bill....and BuBu

I totally missed the game last night...!