Memo to Front Office: Anybody but Daniel Nava is a better option

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Memo to Front Office: Anybody but Daniel Nava is a better option

This guy is absolutely lost and it's a disgrace that a $180M payroll team puts Nava out there.

Daniel Nava, Grady Sizemore, JBJ.  Really?

I'd rather see Bryce Brentz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

Re: Memo to Front Office: Anybody but Daniel Nava is a better option

I like nava and appreciate what he did for us last year, but I have to agree, and outfield of nava, Bradley and sizemore is getting hard to watch, two .200 hitters and a .150 hitter, this is the majors and we do not have a major league outfield. 
    You won't always be at your best,
    Thats when you have to be great...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

This guy is absolutely lost and it's a disgrace that a $180M payroll team puts Nava out there.

Daniel Nava, Grady Sizemore, JBJ.  Really?

I'd rather see Bryce Brentz.

Isn't the definition of insanity to keep doing what you are doing and expect a different result? You keep trotting Nava out there and expect him to hit and you probably fit that definition. I would rather see Brentz or Hassan out there too. Could they really be worse?

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Brentz and Hassan could absolutely be worse. Bradley was our second best prospect. He looks totally overmatched. What could you expect from lesser guys like Brentz and Hassan ?  They have not demonstrated that they are better than Nava. There is no reason to think that they could help this club. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Brentz and Hassan could absolutely be worse. Bradley was our second best prospect. He looks totally overmatched. What could you expect from lesser guys like Brentz and Hassan ?  They have not demonstrated that they are better than Nava. There is no reason to think that they could help this club. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

Nava is at .145/.495. Its time for a change. Maybe Brenz won't be able to do the job, but his OPS is 300 points higher than Nava, albeit at AAA. We simply cannot keep trotting Daniel Nava out there any more. We have lost 10 games in a row and are now 8 out of first. Hope for this season is fading fast. Time to give someone else a shot and send Nava packing.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

Sections
Shortcuts