Memo to John Farrell: Tazawa is not reliable anymore to be the 8th inning guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Memo to John Farrell: Tazawa is not reliable anymore to be the 8th inning guy

ERA over 3 and his fastball is down 4 MPH. He's not reliable anymore in the 8th inning role. Hopefully Workman will be able to fill that role once he gets his rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Memo to John Farrell: Tazawa is not reliable anymore to be the 8th inning guy

In response to ADG's comment:

ERA over 3 and his fastball is down 4 MPH. He's not reliable anymore in the 8th inning role. Hopefully Workman will be able to fill that role once he gets his rest.

Yup, ive been saying that for weeks now... what happened to the 95 mph fastball he had after Tommy J surgery?  He is now back to what he was before the surgery and that was not reliable...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Memo to John Farrell: Tazawa is not reliable anymore to be the 8th inning guy

In response to Belinsky1962's comment:

This Venice guy knows his stuff, listen to him.

you are my idol...i really learn so much when you post... being an older man like you are I have much respect...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox4life2280. Show sox4life2280's posts

Tazawa is super-tired at this point and needs a rest to get back to form.  He has more appearances this year already than any other season.  Hopefully Workman, and the emergence of Britton can lighten the load.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I can see Workman and Taz switching roles soon.  Taz back to long relief and Workman to setup.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Cant argue with this one bit ADG. Ive been saying this for a month now. Hes been very pedestrian this year and that is not a guy you want in the 8th inning. Id consider Workman or even Britton, but my gut says if Farrell does make a switch it will be a veteran.