Memo to Posters Who Want Ellsbury beyond 2013: Provide your specifice FA contract Offer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Memo to Posters Who Want Ellsbury beyond 2013: Provide your specifice FA contract Offer

blather.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Memo to Posters Who Want Ellsbury beyond 2013: Provide your specifice FA contract Offer

In response to mef429's comment:

OH NOEZ!!!!111 SOFTLAWZ NOETED THAT EYE DEW NAUGHT WANTZ LZBERRY. WATEVUR WILL EYE DEW WIT MISELFZ?!?!?!???

get a job. hippie.

HAHA!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

List of posters who can't produce evidence to back up their claims of other posters:

Softlaw

Pike

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

anytime you want to show me the posts where i advocated the CC signing and compared Dempsters ERA between leagues go ahead.

unlike you i've only had 1 account, so all the information is in 1 place.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

list of posters who have a gradeschool crush on Jacoby Ellsbury:

Softlaw

LOL!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

it's another man (nothing wrong with that)

Oh there's something wrong with that, alright, even if you never question popular values.

You are a huge Ellsbury "sign him" cheerleader. As I supsected, you are quiet as a mouse now that you see the writing on the wall. Your Ellsbury offer?  I know you want to inject childish leftist ad hom about "he has a crush on him so he's hating on him", but you need to actually get back to the real world and provide those contract offer details. Just a short time back, you were whining about "Red Sox need to sign Ellsbury".

Here is your chance to provide that specific offer.

his contract will be dependant on what he does in 2013.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Spaceman advocates for the return of Ellsbury beyond 2013.

The specifics of my FA offer:  Contract offer will be based on performance in 2013, relative to 2014 FA market value, with variables including the 2013 performance of Jackie Bradley Jr. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Spaceman advocates for the return of Ellsbury beyond 2013.

The specifics of my FA offer:  Contract offer will be based on performance in 2013, relative to 2014 FA market value, with variables including the 2013 performance of Jackie Bradley Jr. 

pretty much this^^^ in 2014, JBJ will be playing RF while big numbah two will be manning CF. Both will be racking up GGs and after JBJ wins RoY as a leadoff man we can attribute it to the stellar performance to the elite hitters batting behind him. Pedroia, ells and papi.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He shouldn't be here for 2013, so I guess you'll read this and add me to the list of posters who want him here beyond 2013.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Why does any of us need to provide a specific contract offer? The last time I checked no one posting here worked in the Red Sox FO at all, much less in a position to make contract offers. Self important much?

Sections
Shortcuts