Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox Nation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox Nation

Hope and Change, massive unemployment and record level percentage deficit and public debt increases will be my campaign platform for a return to prosperity. Crawford was my first stimulus that had to be done to keep a catastophe of last place from happening. The team is moving towards .500, the money is creating shovel ready job performances and it's working. We're on the road to recovery! The Red Sox Nation brand will prosper in all 53 United States.

In the event Crawford is a bust, I know the President and bailing out the MLBPA will be the way to save the Nation.

Esprit Des Corpse!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Re: Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox N...

Bail out the DODGERS! Government Bums. Manny was their "Cash for Clunkers".
    Commish Bud is our Benevolent Leader. Put ex-Yankee Joe Torre in charge, the Audacity of Change!! It must be tough being Frank McCourt, first his wife was bonking the chauffer, when he tries to dump her, Bud steals the team! Why not let Frankie raise some dough in the markets? Rangers, Mets, Dodgers is the contaigon spreading? I previously predicted 25% of the teams were in trouble, who's next??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Re: Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox N...

In Response to Re: Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox Nation:
    [QUOTE] Bail out the DODGERS! Government Bums. Manny was their "Cash for Clunkers". Commish Bud is our Benevolent Leader. Put ex-Yankee Joe Torre in charge, the Audacity of Change!! It must be tough being Frank McCourt, first his wife was bonking the chauffer, when he tries to dump her, Bud steals the team! Why not let Frankie raise some dough in the markets? Rangers, Mets, Dodgers is the contaigon spreading? I previously predicted 25% of the teams were in trouble, who's next??
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Why not let Babe's idol Chuck Sheen buy the Dodgers and bring back Manny to play after Manny goes to his grandmother's third funeral. How about that Mitt Romney putting Trump and Palin in the dust in the recent polls. Where is the far right Conservatives, aren't they listening to talk radio?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Trump gets my vote in a heartbeat.  He'd straighten out the mess we're in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox Nation:
    [QUOTE]Trump gets my vote in a heartbeat.  He'd straighten out the mess we're in.
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

He's got his own birther issue. I'm pretty certain his hair is from this country.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]Trump gets my vote in a heartbeat.  He'd straighten out the mess we're in.
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

Donald Trump can make a friendly $100 million donation to the Red Sox and Theo can use that money and sign other top free agents.  lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

MLB will have to be contracted, unless Obama prints more money and creates shovel ready jobs. People will choose gas in their cars over $40 for a hot dog and a beer. Tampa, Pittsburgh, Mets, Jays, to name a few, have serious issues. Entertainment is overpriced, just like housing was. It's starting the crash, or correction as some like to call it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

I'm bumping the best thread of the year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

We don't really know you very well since you've only been posting here for a month.Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

I understand, but I was a community organizer working with Bill Ayers, for a long tiime. You can trust me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

are you guys 5 years old? "voting" for message board posters as "president of red sox nation"

losers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]are you guys 5 years old? "voting" for message board posters as "president of red sox nation" losers
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Fireballer58,

I agree, what a bunch of immature garbage. I'm blocking GM. I've watched a few of his posts and the only thing he wins is my vote for President Troll. GM you're blocked. Good night !! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton6. Show TheGreatAnton6's posts

In Response to Memo to Red Sox Nation from BaseballGM: If nominated I will accept, and if Elected I will Serve as President of Red Sox Nation:
    [QUOTE]Hope and Change, massive unemployment and record level percentage deficit and public debt increases will be my campaign platform for a return to prosperity. Crawford was my first stimulus that had to be done to keep a catastophe of last place from happening. The team is moving towards .500, the money is creating shovel ready job performances and it's working. We're on the road to recovery! The Red Sox Nation brand will prosper in all 53 United States. In the event Crawford is a bust, I know the President and bailing out the MLBPA will be the way to save the Nation. Esprit Des Corpse!!!!!!!!
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts