Merry Christmas All RSN....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Merry Christmas All RSN....

Everyone Have A Great Christmas, Be Safe All..56RedSox...............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Merry Christmas All RSN....

same to you man...have a safe one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

"And I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight, 'Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!'"

Joy and peace to all...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all of our posters. Hey you know what? Since we're all expecting the worst I say it will be like 1995 when we surprised everyone. We will win 90-93 games and contend for one of the wild cards.  As Big Schill said "why not us?" BELIEVE!!!! And a prayer for those fans and our relatives who are no longer with us. And the families of the 27 people killed in Newtown CT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all of our posters. Hey you know what? Since we're all expecting the worst I say it will be like 1995 when we surprised everyone. We will win 90-93 games and contend for one of the wild cards.  As Big Schill said "why not us?" BELIEVE!!!! And a prayer for those fans and our relatives who are no longer with us. And the families of the 27 people killed in Newtown CT.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jay, Newtown Ct. Will Never Be Forgoten....Prayers Newtown.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Happy holidays to all. I'll never understand the fascination some of the Yankee fans have in coming here just to make Sox fans miserable, but I include them as well.

I lost someone unexpectantly, and never knew that last Christmas would be the last Christmas to have this person in my life. I hope that everyone will think about that when they see their loved ones. You never know what life is going to throw at you, so use your time together wisely. I'm sure Sandy and Sandy Hook taught everyone that as well. Every minute you spend with them is precious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Happy Holidays to everyone (including the few Yankee fans we have here)!!!    :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Happy and safe Holidays to everyone on BDC OTFB!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happy holidays to all. I'll never understand the fascination some of the Yankee fans have in coming here just to make Sox fans miserable, but I include them as well.

I lost someone unexpectantly, and never knew that last Christmas would be the last Christmas to have this person in my life. I hope that everyone will think about that when they see their loved ones. You never know what life is going to throw at you, so use your time together wisely. I'm sure Sandy and Sandy Hook taught everyone that as well. Every minute you spend with them is precious.

[/QUOTE] well said Kim, hope you all have a blessed Christmas....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] well said Kim, hope you all have a blessed Christmas....

[/QUOTE]

You as well, Jete. I don't doubt for a minute you use your time wisely with your loved ones. You use your time wisely with all of us here as well. :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

hey all,

just thought I'd drop in and also wish everyone a very happy and joyous holiday season and a happy and healthy new year. And the same goes for all of our men and women in uniform around the world helping to keep us all safe and sound.

to them I say

KCCO!

(can't wait for pitchers and catchers to report) :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mvpyouk20. Show mvpyouk20's posts

Merry Christmas to everyone out there and there families!!!

Sections
Shortcuts