Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All, Prayers for Newtown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All, Prayers for Newtown

I want to wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all. The banter on this board is all for fun when you look at the big picture. For all I know, carnie could be my brother and I don't know it.

Growing up in Connecticut and now living in Illinois, the Newtown situation has been very tough on many people not even associated with it. Many tears have been shed.

But yesterday afternoon after spending three hours writing cards to each and every family, I feel a little bit better. Enjoy your children, your parents and the rest of your loved ones.

Happy Holidays to All!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All, Prayers for Newtown

Thats a   B I N G O  !!!!   aLL OF US NEED TO TAKE A "TEBOW" as we reflect our blessings and the screwed up world we live in today........  God Bless AMERICA, GOD BLESS ALL !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

May your new year be a happy and propserous one, may you and yours enjoy good health.

May the Yankees win the ALE :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want to wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all. The banter on this board is all for fun when you look at the big picture. For all I know, carnie could be my brother and I don't know it.

Growing up in Connecticut and now living in Illinois, the Newtown situation has been very tough on many people not even associated with it. Many tears have been shed.

But yesterday afternoon after spending three hours writing cards to each and every family, I feel a little bit better. Enjoy your children, your parents and the rest of your loved ones.

Happy Holidays to All!

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully in the new year, forum posters will wise up and not take your banter seriously.

[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I've only been a Red Sox fan since 1967.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Happy Holidays to All!

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully in the new year, forum posters will wise up and not take your banter seriously.

[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I've only been a Red Sox fan since 1967.

[/QUOTE]

unimpressive

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

[QUOTE]

Happy Holidays to All!

[/QUOTE]

Living just 10 mins. from Sandy Hook Elementry School, the past 2 weeks have been really tough. Seems no matter where you drive there is another funeral service going on or passing the homes of one of the families is very easy to spot because there is an officer parked at the home 24/7. But the amount of support that has poured into Newtown has been truly amazing, there are so many tributes set up in memory of the victims that it is very hard not to get emotional. Can't count how many different towns have sent police cruisers to help Newtown out in this terrible time. God Bless the families that were affected by this terrible tradgedy.