Merry Christmas Everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Happy Holidays to everyone.  It is a sad year for me since my sister passed away in July and missed seeing the Red Sox win another championship.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Hello, Bedford Falls! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan! Hey! Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Happy Holidays to everyone.  It is a sad year for me since my sister passed away in July and missed seeing the Red Sox win another championship.  

Sorry for your loss, susan.  Hope your warm memories help you through this difficult time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

RadioBDC ‏@RadioBDC 23 Dec

Christmas Eve is tomorrow. And Oedipus will provide your soundtrack, starting at 6 p.m. http://bo.st/1jqBBjf 

Retweeted by Pete Abraham

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

and wishing all of you a great and prosperous 2014...well...except for the Sox...don't be greedy Tongue OutWink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Sorry for your loss, susan.  Hope your warm memories help you through this difficult time. 

Thanks.  It will really be difficult for her children who are young adults. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Merry Christmas ALL .......  I enjoy all the back & forth with RED SOX NATION ......  Hope SANTA brings you something about  SOFTY for your STOCKINGS !!!!

three french hens, two softeees...and a pike in a pear tree Tongue Out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

sorry to here that..keep your head up and have a merry christmas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

merry christmas to everyone..and please be safe out there....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Merry Christmas to all my friends here  zac, jete, steven, bill and all the rest...  I wish you all a joyous Christmas with your family and friends. 

Susan, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. 

Merry Christmas softy where ever you are :0)

Go sox!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

A safe and happy Christmas to everyone. 

To the ever-expanding members of the "frat chat", we laughed, we cried, we swore and we fought but in the end we all wanted the same goal - even Jete.  I'm convinced that Jete is going to wake up tomorrow to find that Santa has left a set of Red Sox pajamas under his tree. :-)

All my best to each and every one.  Tell me again... how many days until pitchers and catchers report?  :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

happy holidays to everyone!

this forum is an odd place with some interesting characters but i do enjoy it here. theres few things i enjoy more than baseball  and one of them is talking/debating baseball. i very much enjoy the back and forths with certain people. we may disagree to the point of insult but at the end of the day most of us are all sox fans at heart (im looking at you jete Laughing) or at the very least baseball fans.

the only thing i would change about this place is the abundance of ignorant people but i guess they serve a purpose in the forum dynamic in the same way an insect serves a purpose in the food web. Sort of like a tune-up game before you go and challenge moon or notin to a debate.

in any case, enjoy the time with your families! don't take the time with them for granted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marioguy424. Show Marioguy424's posts

Merry Christmas, everyone! (That even includes Softlaw, even if he's fled to New York to bug "Bellsbury" there.)

Where's the figgy pudding?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

I'm headed out of town for the holidays and likely won't have computer access until Wednesday. So let me be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

We all had a great early Christmas present when the Sox won the W.S. Hope Santa Claus can top that for all of you.

Merry Christmas to you, have a great time. And Merry Christmas to everyone else on the board ( even you trolls)!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Merry xmas happy holidays and all that good stuff. 

Susan sorry to hear of your (and your sister's) loss. Hope the holidays bring some needed cheer.

And thanks to the Red Sox for a remarkable season and for helping our city think forward during a trying time. "This is our F city!" from David Ortiz was an epic moment. Boston strong.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

4:09PM X-MAs Day here..... almost over.

Enjoy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

Merry Christmas to EVERYBODY near and far!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan228. Show bostonsportsfan228's posts

31 years old and I still get spoiled every year, I truly feel blessed.  A Merry Christmas to everyone and to all your families.  Also Merry Christmas to those who can't be with their families this year and serve our country.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

I'm headed out of town for the holidays and likely won't have computer access until Wednesday. So let me be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

We all had a great early Christmas present when the Sox won the W.S. Hope Santa Claus can top that for all of you.

Roy, 

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on BDC. 

Hetch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Susan, sad  for your loss.  Be strong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Merry Christmas Red Sox Nation! Our present under the tree came in late October... We hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

Sections
Shortcuts