Message Board Activity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Message Board Activity

Bitchen about the bitchen = bitchen.  Now quit bitchen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Message Board Activity:
    [QUOTE]One thing is clear--Aceves was not built for closing, he was built for middle relieving. Bard, whether he likes it or not, is the best guy "available" for the closer job. Why the Sox refuse to accept this fact is still a mystery. 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

of course he wouldve saved the game ...in APRIL..but once his glas arm reached 60 innings he turned into a choke...his big game performance was lousy the past few years...that is why he was not resigned...if he had come through in the playoffs/end of the season, we are not having this converation....good riddance I STILL SAY...especially for 60 mil

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I appreciated his consistency, and I thought he threw with more control last year. But he's gone, so we move on.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Aceves finally looked like 2011 version last night. That's important sign.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Guilty as charged, only I did it last year and not this early.  I think I was talking bad thoughts around late April or early May and was severely chastised--as it turns out, justifiably. 

This year I have tossed a few rocks at the pitching, but they deserved it. 

And just look at one lousy win can do for our attitudes.  Doubront was fine even though he only went 5.  Atkinson was stupendous (as Padilla was on Sunday).  Aceves looked like a real closer.  And the hitters, especially Pedroia, were clutch, getting 3 in the 9th.  The hitters also scored in the 9th of game 1 and game 3 this year.

What'd the manager from Major League (movie) say?  "I think this team is coming together." 

One has to hope Beckett and Buchholz will get it together, and it does look as though the bullpen can--Aceves, Atkinson, Morales, Padilla, and maybe Albers and 1 or 2 more.