1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Middlebrooks and the Truth

You posted that he has two broken ribs as well, I believe. Regardless, given the choice of believing you or Farrell, I pick Farrell. I don't know you from Adam.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to thepeskypole6's comment:

Yes I did and he does have two broken ribs. My source is gold. Stay tuned...Pumpsie, I understand your doubts but at least you are respectful about it. All the other fools though will be choking on their foot soon. Just glad all those comments on the original post are saved even if BDC has buried it so you cant even bump it up...classic. 

I realize you might be right. I cannot discount it because I cannot prove you are wrong. I can believe you, or I can believe Farrell. If you are right then Middlebrooks is in a lot of pain every day. Kudos to him for gutting it out.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Well, I broke three ribs playing ball and had to sleep in a recliner for weeks because the pain was so bad that it was it was impossible to get out of bed when in a prone position.  Swinging a bat and playing an infield position was truly out of the question. 

So, if his ribs are indeed 'broken', then it must be microscopic because he seems to have pretty good flexibility.

Incidentally, 'The Teammates' was very nice reading.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I'm sorry, my friend, and I don't question your integrity, but I have serious reservations with your golden source.

I don't know about you, but whenever I read an article quoting 'anonymous sources', red flags automatically arise.  For all we know, the anonymous source coud be the neighbor's pet iguana.

For your sake, I hope he's(she's) not making you look like a fool.

If your 'source' is correct, I'll be the first to comment on it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts