MIDDLEBROOKS has found his POWER stroke! will it last? bring him up? keeper or BAIT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Re: MIDDLEBROOKS has found his POWER stroke! will it last? bring him up? keeper or BAIT?

Just get rid of drew the same way we got rid of AJ, I’m sure we could deal drew somewhere. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: MIDDLEBROOKS has found his POWER stroke! will it last? bring him up? keeper or BAIT?

Her name is Jenny, JENNY DELL    !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Jenny Middlebrooks doesn't sound good. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I'd rather see him play every day in Pawtucket until an opportunity opens up than ride the bench in Boston and play every 3-4 days. Too many guys (Holt, Xander, Drew, Nava, Gomes, Victorino, Carp, etc.) vying for playing time at just a few positions right now...maybe a trade or two will clear things out a little soon.

Trade him if the return is right, but you'd probably be selling low. I still don't like the idea of giving up on Middy yet...many is the successful major leaguer who hadn't put it all together yet at 25. He seems like a guy you could see tearing it up for the Oakland A's in a couple of years and end up kicking yourself for letting go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather see him play every day in Pawtucket until an opportunity opens up than ride the bench in Boston and play every 3-4 days. Too many guys (Holt, Xander, Drew, Nava, Gomes, Victorino, Carp, etc.) vying for playing time at just a few positions right now...maybe a trade or two will clear things out a little soon.

Trade him if the return is right, but you'd probably be selling low. I still don't like the idea of giving up on Middy yet...many is the successful major leaguer who hadn't put it all together yet at 25. He seems like a guy you could see tearing it up for the Oakland A's in a couple of years and end up kicking yourself for letting go.

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT  !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Middy will be up soon enough.  There are only about six weeks left before the roster expands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Will Dell?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

o my.. hit his second bomb in a row, this time to straight CF. deepest part of park.. previous one was actually robbed on an outstanding bring it back in the park play. still he's hitting lasers and working the count as he did back in 2012. keeper or trade bait, there's something there. look likes the dell has helped get him his groove back!
     PROB IS WHERE DOES HE PLAY esp right now. cant cut drew, boegs or holt or nap or put him in the OF. lookin at september at best! for next year, could make u comfortable with him back at 3rd to start.

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

We all watched him hit 3 BOMBS in one game! So??????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I for one would like to see Will get another shot.....too much Power potential to give up on. The Drew signing was a mistake...we would have been better off seeing Xander play short. I would like to see us move Drew...play Xander almost every day at SS, Play Will at 3b vs LHP, with Holt in LF. Victorino in RF. Versus RHP, Nva is in LF, Holt plays most of the time at 3B and Will sits. Dependent on the RHP, and the ballpark, sometimes you sit Victorino and play Holt in the OF and let Will play. Gomes is expendable, so I am moving him.....Carp stays to spell Napoli verus some RHP and be a LHB off the bench.....I bring Betts back up to fill the other spot(DREW and GOMES gone) just for his speed on the bench. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Middy is such a tease!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Middy better be called up soon so that would give more times to these other teams's scouts to watch him on how well he is playing at the major league level. 

Seriously, I would hold on Middy.  Who know he suddenly be a better player than Cecchini or Bogarets.  Since Napoli is going to be his last year of his contract next year, Middy can move to 1b.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Middy better be called up soon so that would give more times to these other teams's scouts to watch him on how well he is playing at the major league level. 

Seriously, I would hold on Middy.  Who know he suddenly be a better player than Cecchini or Bogarets.  Since Napoli is going to be his last year of his contract next year, Middy can move to 1b.

[/QUOTE]Middy & Jen will be setting up house somewhere else.....  He will be moved by the 31st  !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

o my.. hit his second bomb in a row, this time to straight CF. deepest part of park.. previous one was actually robbed on an outstanding bring it back in the park play. still he's hitting lasers and working the count as he did back in 2012. keeper or trade bait, there's something there. look likes the dell has helped get him his groove back!
     PROB IS WHERE DOES HE PLAY esp right now. cant cut drew, boegs or holt or nap or put him in the OF. lookin at september at best! for next year, could make u comfortable with him back at 3rd to start.

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

A few HR's doesn't help our club.  What Middy can't do is what we really need and he has had more than enough time to prove himself.  If he gets/stays hot for a bit I hope somebody wants him enough to give us something in return.

#1 Stay off the DL

#2 Sustain any kind of streak offensively

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Will Dell?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No, Billy Dell.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Middy & Jen will be setting up house somewhere else.....  He will be moved by the 31st  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Wish you were going with them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wish you were going with them.

[/QUOTE]Me toooooo    !!!

Sections
Shortcuts