Middlebrooks, Victorino to DL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Middlebrooks, Victorino to DL

Per rotoworld

Iglesias was recalled.  No other name yet, but the Sox nre d an OF who can cover CF...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Middlebrooks, Victorino to DL

In response to notin's comment:

Per rotoworld

Iglesias was recalled.  No other name yet, but the Sox nre d an OF who can cover CF...

Looks like we all created a thread on this today WinkThis makes number 4, with mine being at #3....

Im wondering if we should DFA Ciriaco, using Holt as a UI if needed and placing Brentz in the open 40-man spot created by Ciriaco. With Vic out Id like to see the kid play a few games.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to DLetterman's comment:

Per rotoworld

Check the board before you start a repetitive thread!

Watch out Letterman, and Conan too, as Leno may be lurking in the wings, ready to assume his place as bcd late night host.

I'll watch for Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon too. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Per rotoworld

It looks like I. Donno will finally get his shot at third, and B. Coz is the answer in center.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say........ "Well SON, looks like BEN has finally come around to your thinking"  !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Per rotoworld

FWIW, I'd rather not encourage 2004Idiots.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Per rotoworld

Watch out Letterman, and Conan too, as Leno may be lurking in the wings, ready to assume his place as bcd late night host.

I'll watch for Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon too. 

Letterman is Pike.

Thanks for the Tip O'neill (I mean, Obrien).  I hadn't seen Letterman bemoaning the state of the chatboard yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Per rotoworld

Pike you do know David Letterman is a Yankee fan??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Pike seems to be trolling heavy today and following Sheriff around harassing him today. He has apparently forgot what happened to him last couple times he did that...I would expect the same result if I were him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

He has apparently forgot what happened to him last couple times he did that...I would expect the same result if I were him.

doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition  of...pike

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Pike seems to be trolling heavy today and following Sheriff around harassing him today. He has apparently forgot what happened to him last couple times he did that...I would expect the same result if I were him.

He can trail me all he wants.  Actually, it's a refreshing change from the redundant and pathetic lamentations that he usually offers up about the quality of the posters and the ultimate doom of the chatboard.  

14. This post has been removed.