Middy's played his last game w/ the Sox?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Middy's played his last game w/ the Sox?

Gets a fluke hit, & pulls up lame....   

I'm done with this kid.  He clearly us not taking cre of his business.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Middy's played his last game w/ the Sox?

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gets a fluke hit, & pulls up lame....   

I'm done with this kid.  He clearly us not taking cre of his business.  

[/QUOTE]

INJURINO, Craig, and Middlebrooks. That's a good start if network TV decides to bring back the series MASH.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The MASH Trio

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sounds more like wrongful injury lawfirm.

Call Craig, Middlebrooks, & Injurino. @ 1-800-BUM-LEGS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

We know how to get you paid, even if nobody else thinks you're really injured

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds more like wrongful injury lawfirm.

Call Craig, Middlebrooks, & Injurino. @ 1-800-BUM-LEGS

[/QUOTE]

Great stuff!

"When it comes to injury claims, we knock 'em out of the park."  I think you're onto something here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Btw, we may have to get approval from Andrewitch. I thing he has the name INJURINO registered.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I give up on Brooks, He may become a hero somewhere else, but I am sick of looking at him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

We know how to get you paid, even if nobody else thinks you're really injured

[/QUOTE]

Yes, our firm will train you in the arts of faking a limp, how to fall down properly, and pretending disappointment when the boss tells you to take a few months off. And remember, we don't collect unless you do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, now we bring em in hurt from other teams. Rent-A-Gimp

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

It's trivia time. We've been kidding Shane by calling him INJURINO. For a free beer at the pub of your choice, be the 1st poster who actually remembers Shane's real last name.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Time to call up checcini and give him a shot. He can’t be any worse that middlebrooks at this point. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Fracturino ? No wait Hamstringarino? We need to hire a visiting nurse for him

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, and it's also not DEE ELARINO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No wonder the Sox are rolling over for the Angels.  They all thought these were appointments with "Visiting Angels," the in home nursing company.  Of course these Visiting Angels didn't even need to ask our boys to roll over.   The Sox just did it automatically.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Btw, we may have to get approval from Andrewitch. I thing he has the name INJURINO registered.

[/QUOTE]

Trademark is pending, but yes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

all you can do with WMB now is keep him the minors and hope he can figure it out.  how long you protect him on the 40 man roster is the next big question.  but for now, we need a 3b and WMB is certainly NO longer part of the future.  Period.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Badbackarino ?...Rehabarino ? The lying Hawaiian?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

That was a great play by Middy last night at third.  xander does not get to that and if he does, his throw does not make it.  Hopefully the sox deal Middy, there will be teams who will take him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time to call up checcini and give him a shot. He can’t be any worse that middlebrooks at this point. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not sure how Garin has been doing the last week.  He was not hitting for a few weeks. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a great play by Middy last night at third.  xander does not get to that and if he does, his throw does not make it.  Hopefully the sox deal Middy, there will be teams who will take him.

[/QUOTE]

WMB defense has been excellent, since he's been back. Can't say the same about his offense, but I do think some teams will be interested, under the "change of scenery" scenario.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe · 11h

Middlebrooks may not be a DL situation. Farrell doesn’t yet know extent of injury. Day to day for now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WMB defense has been excellent, since he's been back. Can't say the same about his offense, but I do think some teams will be interested, under the "change of scenery" scenario.

[/QUOTE]

I have a middy pawsox shirt, I should probably get a JBJ shirt as well.  It may be the last year in production.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think its time to find out. The Red Sox probably need to increase their supply of golf balls; the offseason is just about five weeks away.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

Sections
Shortcuts