Mike Carp's Doppelganger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Mike Carp's Doppelganger

That's Chris Elliot, son of Bob Elliot from "Bob and Ray".  Among his many roles, he appeared in There's Something About Mary and Groundhog Day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Mike Carp's Doppelganger

Classic. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

And who could forget the tv series " Get a Life"? !!

That character was based on Softy's real life ( they added the humor in ).

Surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

That's Chris Elliot, son of Bob Elliot from "Bob and Ray".  Among his many roles, he appeared in There's Something About Mary and Groundhog Day.

Chris Elliot now plays Alyson Hannigan's father in "How I Met Your Mother."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

"How I forgot I was a comedy" would be a better title for the show that completely lost its identity.  First 3 seasons were light-hearted, funny, and watchable enough (I would never put it on; however, if one of my roomates was watching it w/ his girlfriends, it was watchable enough that I didnt need to leave the room).

No way anymore.  After Barnie and Robbin got together, the show took a nose dive into the deep end of the relationship drama pool.  It became more about relationship drama than humor.

Similar to The Office.  Show ruined Jim's light-hearted character.  Now all Jim and Pam scenes are more about relationship drama than humor.  Too bad, use to really like Jim's character (the actor that plays him has RI ties and is a massive Sox fan).  But they ruined him.

I hate when comedies forget that they are comedies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Thought he was great as "Woogie" in TSAM.

In the urban dictionary woogy means a feeling of sickness or dizziness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Thought he was great as "Woogie" in TSAM.

In the urban dictionary woogy means a feeling of sickness or dizziness.

Hence, his new nickname!  Look for a new thread on the subject promoting this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

How about Jonny Gomes and Yosemite Sam?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

"How I forgot I was a comedy" would be a better title for the show that completely lost its identity.  First 3 seasons were light-hearted, funny, and watchable enough (I would never put it on; however, if one of my roomates was watching it w/ his girlfriends, it was watchable enough that I didnt need to leave the room).

No way anymore.  After Barnie and Robbin got together, the show took a nose dive into the deep end of the relationship drama pool.  It became more about relationship drama than humor.

Similar to The Office.  Show ruined Jim's light-hearted character.  Now all Jim and Pam scenes are more about relationship drama than humor.  Too bad, use to really like Jim's character (the actor that plays him has RI ties and is a massive Sox fan).  But they ruined him.

I hate when comedies forget that they are comedies.

Love your pstings Drew, but dude.... get cable!!  Never seen them shows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

How about Jonny Gomes and Yosemite Sam?

Gomes needs to grow out his mustache a bit more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

+

Joel Hanrahan and John Cusack anyone?

Sections
Shortcuts