Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!

You guys need to listen to wfan.com.  He is on fire right now.  Killing Burnett!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!

"What kind of pitch did you hit?"
    "I hit a bomb"

I love ortiz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Mike is about to have a brain hemorrhage. He just said the Yanks paid 85 million bucks for the best walkoff pie thrower in the league!  Ouch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

jim davis-You guys need to listen to wfan.com........LOL..thanks JD, i'll pass...i'm sure by now he's up to his 1,000th reason why he's smarter than 80% of the population...well, until a caller reminds him he said the exact opposite 3 weeks ago, at which point that caller will be hung up on..Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!:
    You guys need to listen to wfan.com........thanks, i'll pass...i'm sure by now he's up to his 1,000th reason why he's smarter than 80% of the population...well, until a caller reminds him he said the exact opposite 3 weeks ago, at which point that caller will be hung up on..
    Posted by jete02fan

i always appreciate Mike's TV show though.  He's always got chips and pretzels on set.  What?  Who is eating those Mike?  Why the heck do you have a bowl of pretzels on your set?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

jim davis-You guys need to listen to wfan.com........LOL..thanks JD, i'll pass...i'm sure by now he's up to his 1,000th reason why he's smarter than 80% of the population...well, until a caller reminds him he said the exact opposite 3 weeks ago, at which point that caller will be hung up on..
    Posted by jete02fan

Jete...I know you won't listen as Mike drives you nuts.  It was more for the monologue than anything else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxu571. Show redsoxu571's posts

I don't think you guys are being especially fair to Mike...while he certainly has his low point sound bytes, if you listen to him every day (as I unfortunately have to as I live in Fairfield County, CT, the only part in all of NE that is not considered to be part of Boston's "market") you realize his points are usually reasonable enough.

His knowlege of sports as a whole trumps that of anyone else I've ever listened to or come to know. Though I'm confident I (and many people) understand baseball as a sport better than he does.

As for his magnificant ranting today, he does this every time the Yankees play zombie baseball...he's trying to get the fans riled up so they can try and wake the team up. He does this with the Mets too, but given the way the Mets play theses days, he spends waaaaay more times on the Mets than the Yankees...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

LOL...no worries JD, knew where you were going...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

LOL...no worries JD, knew where you were going...
    Posted by jete02fan

Mike says that Sabathia will hit the bump like a man...not like a guy looking around for his lost car keys (AJ).  Hysterical.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Jim, you whine like a little school girl during the games and after the games. Who cares if Mike Franty is roasting AJ. You need to roast Wastefield and praise Aceves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

In Response to Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!:
    You guys need to listen to wfan.com.  He is on fire right now.  Killing Burnett!
    Posted by jimdavis

Im sure Dennis and Callahan were singing praises to the Red Sox on their less than stellar start to the season as well.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Jim, you whine like a little school girl during the games and after the games. Who cares if Mike Franty is roasting AJ. You need to roast Wastefield and praise Aceves.
    Posted by betterredthandead

What are you talking about?  You might not care what Francesa says.  OK.  Then don't click on a thread that says "Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy".  See, that was easy.  You calling anyone a whiner is as ridiclous as it gets.  Here is my impression:

Random Fan: Beckett pitches tonight.  I hope the Sox keep it going.
    Softy: DFA Wakefield because he is fat and a waste of a roster spot.
    Random Fan: I was talking about Beckett.
    Softy: Bellsbury zig zags to the ball and throws like a girl.
    Random Fan: Uh, I was talking about Beckett.  besides, Ellsbury has been playing great and the Yanks can't seem to get him out.
    Softy: Jediah is a butcher.
    Random Fan: OK, no one mentioned Jediah and the Sox are in first place.
    Softy: Wake is a waste of a roster spot.
    Random Fan: OK, this is weird, you said that already. I get it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : Im sure  Dennis and Callahan were singing praises to the Red Sox on their less than stellar start to the season as well. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!
    Posted by mrgooch

Ah, not the point.  Mike has special rants for AJ and the Yanks when they struggle.  besides, I live in NJ so I grew up on Mike and the Dog.  Dennis and Callahan don't hold the same place in my heart.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

jim davis-You guys need to listen to wfan.com........LOL..thanks JD, i'll pass...i'm sure by now he's up to his 1,000th reason why he's smarter than 80% of the population...well, until a caller reminds him he said the exact opposite 3 weeks ago, at which point that caller will be hung up on..
    Posted by jete02fan
    Sounds like softy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : What are you talking about?  You might not care what Francesa says.  OK.  Then don't click on a thread that says "Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy".  See, that was easy.  You calling anyone a whiner is as ridiclous as it gets.  Here is my impression: Random Fan: Beckett pitches tonight.  I hope the Sox keep it going. Softy: DFA Wakefield because he is fat and a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: I was talking about Beckett. Softy: Bellsbury zig zags to the ball and throws like a girl. Random Fan: Uh, I was talking about Beckett.  besides, Ellsbury has been playing great and the Yanks can't seem to get him out. Softy: Jediah is a butcher. Random Fan: OK, no one mentioned Jediah and the Sox are in first place. Softy: Wake is a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: OK, this is weird, you said that already. I get it.
    Posted by jimdavis

Most accurate post ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : What are you talking about?  You might not care what Francesa says.  OK.  Then don't click on a thread that says "Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy".  See, that was easy.  You calling anyone a whiner is as ridiclous as it gets.  Here is my impression: Random Fan: Beckett pitches tonight.  I hope the Sox keep it going. Softy: DFA Wakefield because he is fat and a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: I was talking about Beckett. Softy: Bellsbury zig zags to the ball and throws like a girl. Random Fan: Uh, I was talking about Beckett.  besides, Ellsbury has been playing great and the Yanks can't seem to get him out. Softy: Jediah is a butcher. Random Fan: OK, no one mentioned Jediah and the Sox are in first place. Softy: Wake is a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: OK, this is weird, you said that already. I get it.
    Posted by jimdavis
    This is the best laugh I have had in a week. Thanks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

The best laugh I have had in a year is Crisp will be selling insurance on the streets of LA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

The best laugh I have had in a year is Crisp will be selling insurance on the streets of LA.

Another classic non sequitur post from Softy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Another classic drivel post from jimdavis.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxNation4Ever. Show RedSoxNation4Ever's posts

More bombast than substance.  Last season when it looked like the Yankees were going tog et Cliff Lee from Seattle, I listened to him.  He said the trade would be embarrassing, no need for five number one starters.  His ratings come from topics like Burnette where he goes off, people laugh on the soundbites, and his ratings look good enough to keep him on.  I much more prefer serious journalism.  Like here at On The Front Burner, :-).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

They you'll be happy to know that our very own Tom-UK has reported that Dustin Pedroia is on the DL with Navarro.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Not only AJ Burnett is he screaming about, he is also saying the Yankees should be throwing at the Red Sox hitters. Then the high esteemed fans call up and agree with him. If you ever did this to the Yankees they would be screaming at the Red Sox in the New York Post and NY Daily News/ What a bunch of hipppocrits.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Another classic drivel post from jimdavis.

My drivel is more respected than your repeated nonsense.  You are owned.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by jimdavis

Kudos for one of the best posts I've ever seen, and very funny!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Not only AJ Burnett is he screaming about, he is also saying the Yankees should be throwing at the Red Sox hitters. Then the high esteemed fans call up and agree with him. If you ever did this to the Yankees they would be screaming at the Red Sox in the New York Post and NY Daily News/ What a bunch of hipppocrits.
    Posted by AL34

You need to check the hit batsmen #s between the Red Sox and Yankees the last 15 yrs.

Sections
Shortcuts