Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!

In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : Kudos for one of the best posts I've ever seen, and very funny!
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Thanks, NH.  It just seemed to fit the moment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

Thats hilarious Jim. You own softy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! Part II

At 1:05 today, Mike is going to rant about the Yanks laying down in last night's game.  He will NOT blame CC.  He will probably go after the offense and the relief pitching.  It is going to be good.  Everyone accept for Jete should check it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Mike Francesa is the guy I can't understand alot of the times. Literally. Maybe too many donuts in-between the commercial breaks? He always looks like he's in pain. Me thinks it's for good reason.Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : What are you talking about?  You might not care what Francesa says.  OK.  Then don't click on a thread that says "Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy".  See, that was easy.  You calling anyone a whiner is as ridiclous as it gets.  Here is my impression: Random Fan: Beckett pitches tonight.  I hope the Sox keep it going. Softy: DFA Wakefield because he is fat and a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: I was talking about Beckett. Softy: Bellsbury zig zags to the ball and throws like a girl. Random Fan: Uh, I was talking about Beckett.  besides, Ellsbury has been playing great and the Yanks can't seem to get him out. Softy: Jediah is a butcher. Random Fan: OK, no one mentioned Jediah and the Sox are in first place. Softy: Wake is a waste of a roster spot. Random Fan: OK, this is weird, you said that already. I get it.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

WOW...that was good..spot on..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Francesa Is Going Crazy! : You need to check the hit batsmen #s between the Red Sox and Yankees the last 15 yrs.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Here ya go NHS.....only since 2004 though..
    www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355162" target="_blank">
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355162