Mike Napoli, Tori Hunter, Kevin Youkilis, among Top Choices for Red Sox in Free Agent Market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Mike Napoli, Tori Hunter, Kevin Youkilis, among Top Choices for Red Sox in Free Agent Market

In response to raider3524's comment:

i live in hawaii...and i love the red sox...i would love to see shane victorino on the red sox...not sure it's a good fit..but i want it to happen...we need OF...

Those Hawaiin local sports reports in the summer are great, when all they tell you about MLB is how Victorino, Brandon League and Jerome Williams are doing ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Mike Napoli, Tori Hunter, Kevin Youkilis, among Top Choices for Red Sox in Free Agent Market

In response to softlaw's comment:

I'm curious to know how Torii Hunter is racist. Please explain.

"People see dark faces out there, and the perception is that they're African American. They're not us. They're impostors.

"Even people I know come up and say, 'Hey, what color is Vladimir Guerrero? Is he a black player?' I say, 'Come on, he's Dominican. He's not black.' "  -- Torii Hunter

Hunter has been nothing short of a great teammate and player his whole career. His been a role model both in the clubhouse as well as within the community. He plays the game the right way and has always been great with the fans too.

IMO, hes earned every penny of his contracts throughout his career and hes well respected throughout the baseball community.

In reality, Hunter has been a high big Loser his entire MLB career. He regularly makes bigoted comments that reflect his racial identity politis, and is simply the token adopted establishment poster child for "Black Americans". He's an athletic entertainer who fails at MLB team concept. He's a mental midget. He plays for contracts and does not respect the game of baseball. There have been complaint from fans about his racist based arrogance that is manifest in his frequent comments on racial identity politics.

Hunter has been an absurd big labor cost who has ripped off the paying public who supported the Twins and Angels.

Signing him to market avlue would be an act of incompetence. Cherry has proven that he's capable of such idiocy.

Please use spell and grammar check.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to notin's comment:

i live in hawaii...and i love the red sox...i would love to see shane victorino on the red sox...not sure it's a good fit..but i want it to happen...we need OF...

Those Hawaiin local sports reports in the summer are great, when all they tell you about MLB is how Victorino, Brandon League and Jerome Williams are doing ;)

lol...yeah.. but kolten wong 2b of cardinals should soon be MLB...steven wright our AAA pitcher played at univ. of hawaii...LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to notin's comment:

lol...yeah.. but kolten wong 2b of cardinals should soon be MLB...steven wright our AAA pitcher played at univ. of hawaii...LOL

let's not forget jon hee 2B at AAA....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Hunter has been nothing short of a great teammate and player his whole career. His been a role model both in the clubhouse as well as within the community. He plays the game the right way and has always been great with the fans too.

IMO, hes earned every penny of his contracts throughout his career and hes well respected throughout the baseball community.

Snaked, you captiously have implored another poster to use the spell and grammar check that wouldn't help a mental midget like you.

I think your new nickname for me is adorable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm curious to know how Torii Hunter is racist. Please explain.

"People see dark faces out there, and the perception is that they're African American. They're not us. They're impostors.

"Even people I know come up and say, 'Hey, what color is Vladimir Guerrero? Is he a black player?' I say, 'Come on, he's Dominican. He's not black.' "  -- Torii Hunter

In reality, Hunter has been a high big Loser his entire MLB career. He regularly makes bigoted comments that reflect his racial identity politis, and is simply the token adopted establishment poster child for "Black Americans". He's an athletic entertainer who fails at MLB team concept. He's a mental midget. He plays for contracts and does not respect the game of baseball. There have been complaint from fans about his racist based arrogance that is manifest in his frequent comments on racial identity politics.

Hunter has been an absurd big labor cost who has ripped off the paying public who supported the Twins and Angels.

Signing him to market avlue would be an act of incompetence. Cherry has proven that he's capable of such idiocy.

Hahahahaha.  Torii is most certainly one of the good guys. Though paid handsomely, the antidote to your hated Big Labor Slug.  Community active.  Fan friendly.  Clubhouse leader.  Ego never in the way of playing hard and doing what is right for the team.

Nevermind the fact that you are missing the forest for the trees in the statements you have cherry-picked and taken way out of context.  The fact that these comments would define him for you rather than the body of his work and actions as a major leaguer speaks volumes about your penchant to trash people.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...i don't understand the guy...is he that stupid? or is he like in special ed or somthing?

Rumor has it the walls on his short bus are padded.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

you are missing the forest for the trees in the statements you have cherry-picked and taken way out of context.

Space, let's allow the readers to decide if the statements are "cherry-picked and taken way out of context". Thank you, my old dear friend who loves American values of the present.

Thank you my good friend who has been duped into supporting a radical-liberal economic approach by its purveyors calling it conservative and wrapping it good old-fashioned Biblical social morays.

Yes, let us allow readers to decide if your comments about the upstanding Torii Hunter are representative of his racist heart/agenda or just mild musings on the sociological state of things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

you are missing the forest for the trees in the statements you have cherry-picked and taken way out of context.

Space, let's allow the readers to decide if the statements are "cherry-picked and taken way out of context". Thank you, my old dear friend who loves American values of the present.

To dignify your statements as "cheery-picked" would be a disservice.

They're so much worse.  A joke, actually.

Sections
Shortcuts