Miller out for the year

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Miller out for the year

In response to darrylfries's comment:

Perez would be my first choice      Britton isn't likely he's in AA and not a reliever.

Not an impressive audition by lefthander Oliver Perez.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

In response to hill55's comment:

Perhaps Ben Cherington is in Seattle to complete a trade for lefthander Oliver Perez, who has an ERA of 1.74 and an ERA+ of 217 with 70 strikeouts in 62 innings over 68 appearances since joining the Seattle bullpen last season.

Or not.

The Red Sox apparently have a couple of open slots on the 40-man roster.

Perez would be my first choice      Britton isn't likely he's in AA and not a reliever.

Can't see the Sox hanging this season on a unproven AA starter to replace Miller.

We'll make a trade we can't protect all the minor league prospects anyway.

Britton is on the 40man roster and in AAA. They were already considering him for a bullpen role.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why did we get "foot sprain", then "torn ligament, surgery, out for season" two days later? I've never seen the like of this Sox medical staff/publicity network. No injury is ever correctly diagnosed, or if it is--is never reported as such to the public until 2-3 different versions of it are out there floating around. For Pete's sake, tell us what happened and be done with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis*. Show beavis*'s posts

Steve Cisheck from Marlins would be nice, he is a local kid too. Look at Tom Wilhelmesen, who lost his closer role in Seattle, but regained it recently. Matt Garza has been pitching well and Cleveland is looking into him...

BDC member since 12/13/2004 "Can you believe it?"

Sections
Shortcuts