Miller over Wakefield in Texas series-Francona said he has to think of the team first-Do you agree with Francona?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Miller over Wakefield in Texas series-Francona said he has to think of the team first-Do you agree with Francona?

Sorry - reading another post and didn't pay attention.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Miller over Wakefield in Texas series-Francona said he has to think of the team first-Do you agree with Francona?

In Response to Re: Miller over Wakefield in Texas series-Francona said he has to think of the team first-Do you agree with Francona?:
    [QUOTE]How can he let a hitter like that take him deep???
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Because John is just an average pitcher

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: Miller over Wakefield in Texas series-Francona said he has to think of the team first-Do you agree with Francona?:
    [QUOTE]That's respect? LOL, really? It's respect to pull him from the rotation or move him back a few days to avoid certain teams? That's not respect, that's showing a lack of confidence in him. I call it the opposite of respect. They used him and abused him, and really they haven't shown respect toward him as much as they needed him. Now they feel they don't need him. Fine. But that's not respect. 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the life of a #6 SP?  It's like saying they haven't shown Atchison and Bowden any respect by bringing them up and down all the time.  That's the way it is when you're a marginal player.  I can't even see how that can be debated.  When we played softball for beer money, we played the best guys.  How could you do any less in the pros.

I like Wake as much as anyone, but I can't base a team on how much I like the players.  Would you have Wake as a starter on your rotisserie team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

says a lot about yanks fear of sox with mariano!