Miller with foot sprain, x-rays negative.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Miller with foot sprain, x-rays negative.....

Severity unknown at this time, but it beats a break, torn ligament or achilles. This from NESN.com. Go there to see it, the link wont work anyway so no need to include it. We're close to the break, so maybe we can get him back at the end of the month. Depends on what they find when they take a closer look. Wait and see game.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Miller with foot sprain, x-rays negative.....

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Severity unknown at this time, but it beats a break, torn ligament or achilles. This from NESN.com. Go there to see it, the link wont work anyway so no need to include it. We're close to the break, so maybe we can get him back at the end of the month. Depends on what they find when they take a closer look. Wait and see game.....

This is how messed up this site is:  When I clicked on this thread, I got three ads for foot doctors and foot surgery. Anyway, thanks for the update. We need Miller , as the pen is getting to be our biggest problem. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is how messed up this site is:  When I clicked on this thread, I got three ads for foot doctors and foot surgery. Anyway, thanks for the update. We need Miller , as the pen is getting to be our biggest problem. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the ads are getting annoying. Just forward them to Miller next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Miller doesn't need the ads. He already has the best medical care on the planet with the Sox doctors.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

The most interesting man in world, has been recalled from Pawtucket 

http://nesn.com/2013/07/andrew-miller-placed-on-15-day-disabled-list-with-left-foot-sprain-alfredo-aceves-recalled-from-pawtucket/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Miller doesn't need the ads. He already has the best medical care on the planet with the Sox doctors.  

Then the rumors about the amputation and leeches is false?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Then the rumors about the amputation and leeches is false?

Correct. The prognosis from the Sox medical team is that no surgery will be needed. Just three months of rehab, followed by two years in a walking boot and he will be good to go. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then angels and ministers of grace defend us......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

The most interesting man in world, has been recalled from Pawtucket 

http://nesn.com/2013/07/andrew-miller-placed-on-15-day-disabled-list-with-left-foot-sprain-alfredo-aceves-recalled-from-pawtucket/

Yes, and his thread has been bumped. Wonder who would have done an ornery thing like that? ;-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to CapeCad76's comment:

Thanks for the link guys. It is good that he will only be out two weeks. He will be missed. Only one lefty now in the pen. Who is available to replace him?

Hey Cape. I remember you. Didn't we meet up at Goose Rocks Beach last summer ?. Welcome back.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to CapeCad76's comment:

Thanks for the link guys. It is good that he will only be out two weeks. He will be missed. Only one lefty now in the pen. Who is available to replace him?

No one knows how long he will be out right now. My guess is a bit longer than two weeks

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to TiffanyBride's comment:

[QUOTE]

X-Rays are not enough. They should do an MRI. I am aware that they cost $3000 but that is peanuts to the franchise. MRI exam looks at muscles, ligaments, and tendons while X-Rays don't. Better to be cautious and wait since Miller might be huge in September.

[/QUOTE]

Good point. I agree.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Would love to see how Drake Brittons stuff looks out of the pen.

Sections
Shortcuts