MLB Atbat 14 is out

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: MLB Atbat 14 is out

I think it's the best basball app you can find.  I've been using this app for 3 yrs now and I watch almost every Sox game.  Of course you have to pay alot more to watch the games but it's worth every penny.  I live in NJ and don't have luxury of having NESN.  We have YES network only helps when Sox play the Yankees.  I'm counting the days to move to Boston.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's the best basball app you can find.  I've been using this app for 3 yrs now and I watch almost every Sox game.  Of course you have to pay alot more to watch the games but it's worth every penny.  I live in NJ and don't have luxury of having NESN.  We have YES network only helps when Sox play the Yankees.  I'm counting the days to move to Boston.  

[/QUOTE]

I live in White Plains so I do not have NESN either.  I have to watch either the YES network or ESPN/FOX since they "LOVE" the Red Sox and Yankees.   lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I live in White Plains so I do not have NESN either.  I have to watch either the YES network or ESPN/FOX since they "LOVE" the Red Sox and Yankees.   lol

[/QUOTE]

Yup.  we do have good number of Sox fans here in NJ and NY.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts