MLB is so stupid!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: MLB is so stupid!!

When discussing stupidity, it's wise to know what UR talking about.
    Gregg is the O's closer, not their starter. The O's will be without his services - their normal closer -  for 4 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Since the O's don't find themselves in save situations all that often, Gregg may end up not missing any playing time at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: MLB is so stupid!!:
    When discussing stupidity, it's wise to know what UR talking about. Gregg is the O's closer , not their starter. The O's will be without his services - their normal closer -  for 4 games.
    Posted by harness

I doubt the boy is normal.  :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

While i totally disagree with the OP, how many closers pitch for 4 days in a row? Maybe a fair way to do it is MLB asigns a person to follow the O's and decides when and what games Greg should miss, like when it means something. Then again Papi could have just walked to First and left it alone (Which I peronally would not have done).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

When discussing stupidity, it's wise to know what UR talking about. Gregg is the O's closer , not their starter. The O's will be without his services - their normal closer -  for 4 games.
    Posted by harness

Harness, wanted to thank you for the nice comments on my son. His love is sports, but rumor has it a rock station manager is trying to pull him to that station to have his own show. They are owned by the same people, so im hoping he may somehow be able to do both, but im thiking that will be to much. This is what he always wanted, I can tell you its been a tough road. Anyone that can stick withit and make a living has more fortitude than I! Again Thanks!
    BTW My son is trying to get Pete Abraham on the show. I hope he can get it done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: MLB is so stupid!! : Harness, wanted to thank you for the nice comments on my son. His love is sports, but rumor has it a rock station manager is trying to pull him to that station to have his own show. They are owned by the same people, so im hoping he may somehow be able to do both, but im thiking that will be to much. This is what he always wanted, I can tell you its been a tough road. Anyone that can stick withit and make a living has more fortitude than I! Again Thanks! BTW My son is trying to get Pete Abraham on the show. I hope he can get it done.
    Posted by promise4you

You're very welcome, Promise. If the format changes, I hope he'll continue to do some sports. His passion for it is clearly evident.

If he gets Abraham, perhaps you can let me know in advance, if possible.{We got into a heated debate about VMART last year because Abraham wasn't aquainted with what was discussed here. Peter accused me of trying to show him up - gotta luv it! Soon after, he went on his rampage about how re-signing VMART should be prioritized. I told him it won't happen, and why. When VMART signed as DH with the Tigers, Pete was strangely silent. I'd love to see ole' Pete eat some
    crow...}

In any event, I'm glad UR son's efforts have finally been acknowledged. Good for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: MLB is so stupid!! : You're very welcome, Promise . If the format changes, I hope he'll continue to do some sports. His passion for it is clearly evident. If he gets Abraham, perhaps you can let me know in advance, if possible.{We got into a heated debate about VMART last year because Abraham wasn't aquainted with what was discussed here. Peter accused me of trying to show him up - gotta luv it! Soon after, he went on his rampage about how re-signing VMART should be prioritized. I told him it won't happen, and why. When VMART signed as DH with the Tigers, Pete was strangely silent. I'd love to see ole' Pete eat some crow...} In any event, I'm glad UR son's efforts have finally been acknowledged. Good for him.
    Posted by harness

You got it, I will let you know. Seems like a big movement on the show discussing retired football players and how little they get from the NFL. The have been discussing this lawsuit for a week or so. The great Lem Barney is on this morning.

Sections
Shortcuts