MLB Network Analyst calls the Cardinals a Dynasty

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: MLB Network Analyst calls the Cardinals a Dynasty

There are only 3 or 4 dynasties in pro sports history. The Yankees in baseball, the Canadeins in hockey and The Celtics in basketball.(As much as I despise the Lakers they are one behind the Celtics now and have to be right up there) Football has been cyclical. The Browns in the 50's, the Packers of the 60's, the Steelers of the 70's(Sorry Mercury Morris, the Steelers won 4 out of 6. Better then your Dolphins) Then the 49ers from 81 to 94. They(The 49ers) are the closest to the other 4 .In college basketball there is only one obviously. UCLA from 1964 to 1975. The word is used way to easy. Though Alabama in college football right now looks like it could be one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:

You know, there was a time that I hated the Yankees with a passion.  But recently, even after they won the World Series in 2009, I really don't mind them.  You have to respect one of the best rivalies of all time and the Yanks have played with alot of honor that I have come to admire.

But the Jets are a different story, I still can't stand them.

Thomas I agree. I never despised the Yankee players of the Jeter Mariano era(Though Paul O'Niell could be very annoying) I had nothing against them. I didn't like(don't like the word hate)the Yankee players of the Reggie Jackson era. Reggie, Nettles, Munson(RIP) Mickey Rivers(He could be funny though). They were so cocky. When they were down 2 games to 0 against the Royals in 1980, Nettles quote was. I'd be shocked if we didn't come back and win 3 straight-They got  swept, thank you George Brett.  But the Jets of Rex Ryan I can't despise because they really haven't been that good. Other then beating the Pats in 2010 in the playoffs. I don't know how old you are but I will always despise the Dolphins much more then the Jets. They owned us from 1970 to 1984. They are my most despised team in the AFC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:

You know, there was a time that I hated the Yankees with a passion.  But recently, even after they won the World Series in 2009, I really don't mind them.  You have to respect one of the best rivalies of all time and the Yanks have played with alot of honor that I have come to admire.

But the Jets are a different story, I still can't stand them.

Thomas I agree. I never despised the Yankee players of the Jeter Mariano era(Though Paul O'Niell could be very annoying) I had nothing against them. I didn't like(don't like the word hate)the Yankee players of the Reggie Jackson era. Reggie, Nettles, Munson(RIP) Mickey Rivers(He could be funny though). They were so cocky. When they were down 2 games to 0 against the Royals in 1980, Nettles quote was. I'd be shocked if we didn't come back and win 3 straight-They got  swept, thank you Gorge Brett.  But the Jets of Rex Ryan I can't despise because they really haven't been that good. Other then beating the Pats in 2010 in the playoffs. I don't know how old you are but I will always despise the Dolphins much more then the Jets. They owned us from 1970 to 1984. They are my most despised team in the AFC.

I really haven't minded the Dolphins.  At 37 years old, the first memory of the Dolphins that I can recall is the "Squish the Fish" T shirts back in 85 (or was it 86?).  But you are right, the Pats have pretty much owned everyone for the past 13 years or so.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts