MLB to Investigate Twittie Tweets Suggesting Liquid Benzo-Performance Blockers Were Present in Yankee and Tigers Clubhouse Water Coolers and Gatorade Containers in the ALCS and World Series Respectively

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

MLB is currently investigating a number of Twittie Tweets this evening which suggested that liquid Benzo-Performance Blockers such as Ativan and Klonopin were tacitly mixed into the Yankee clubhouse water coolers and Gatorade containers during the ALCS, and later into the Detroit Tigers water and Gatorade supply during the current World Series.  Online baseball pundit Jess Passedon was quoted as twitting, "Why else would the Yankee and Tigers offense shut down like they had just been exposed to Legionnaire's Disease at a baseball card convention.  Makes no sense....Something is rotten in Denmark, and it is not the recent play of Caroline Wozniacki...." Buster Only twitted:"This might rival the Black Sox World Series debacle of 1919.  Selig needs to get to the bottom of this mess right now..."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

We're counting on you Bud. Git 'er done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Woops...Multiple Posts...Yikes!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Sorry. Frickin' crappin' new software...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry. Frickin' crappin' new software...

[/QUOTE]

Glad it wasn't my computer then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Now Jess Passedon is twitting that Alex Rodriguez is rumored to be involved with the benzo-doping of his team's fluid supply's and that the two supposed "flirtees" at Yankee Stadium during Game 1 of the ALCS were actually his contacts and collaborators in this sordid doping scandal, having later been seen in the Yankee dugout talking to players. Bustler Only has twitted that, if the allegations prove to be true, Rodriguez could face a 10 and even possibly a 25 game ban for his actions. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Now Jess Passedon is twitting that Alex Rodriguez is rumored to be involved with the benzo-doping of his team's fluid supply's and that the two supposed "flirtees" at Yankee Stadium during Game 1 of the ALCS were actually his contacts and collaborators in this sordid doping scandal, having later been seen in the Yankee dugout talking to players. Bustler Only has twitted that, if the allegations prove to be true, Rodriguez could face a 10 and even possibly a 25 game ban for his actions. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Why don't you investigate why Sabbathia didn't do so well in the playoffs, and why his weight had nothing to do with it? I haven't read anything about how out of shape he is, or beer or chicken being involved or what they may have ordered in the great collapse of the Yankees in the post season. The only thing I heard is there's nothing wrong with him, and he's going to be back next season.

I'm sure there must have been food and beverages involved. I mean c'mon. Look at him.

And what about the rest of the team? Were they asleep? Was it the beer and the chicken? The mighty Yankees were swept by the same team that is being kicked around by the SF Giants. What happened?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

kim did you really take month long break just to come back and go after Yankee posters? At least make like pike yonkersman and pretend to be cured.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kim did you really take month long break just to come back and go after Yankee posters? At least make like pike yonkersman and pretend to be cured.

[/QUOTE]

I'm the same person I was. The Yankee fans here were enjoying and participating in the whole beer and chicken BS. How many pics did we have to deal with from Zac and co.? The guy is enormous. The team did nothing and got swept. Why can't I talk about that? They never talk about their own team's problems. Oh, and there's also the fact that what they order in their clubhouse is not up for discussion with the media or their fans.

What, are you a Yankee fan now?

He was definitely eating something and he was big enough to have eaten Beckett if he stood close enough to him. I bet they've never said a word about it. Am I to believe that the Yankees don't drink beer or eat chicken? Maybe it was Chinese food with msg that put them to sleep. It was definitely something.

Was Girardi blamed at all for the collapse of the Yankees?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Do you ever read the New York Post comment sections on Yankee articles? The fans rip their guys more than we rip ours, they get nasty.... if the Yankees go 1-10 in April they would be calling for heads.

Actually now is a good time for you to go and check it out, see how "grateful" Yankee fans are for their beloved team after a wooping in the play-offs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

stupid forum  =  )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you ever read the New York Post comment sections on Yankee articles? The fans rip their guys more than we rip ours, they get nasty.... if the Yankees go 1-10 in April they would be calling for heads.

Actually now is a good time for you to go and check it out, see how "grateful" Yankee fans are for their beloved team after a wooping in the play-offs.

[/QUOTE]

I replied to this pos,t but apparently my comments about Sabbathia being so huge he could eat Beckett if he got near him, and not being blamed for his size -- with or without beer and chicken being involved because they don't have clubhouse discussions about the Yankees caused me to not be able to post anymore. LOL

I don't know if it's Yankee fan moderators at work at BDC or not, but Yankee fans had alot of fun with our misfortune, I don't see why we can't do the same. This is a Sox site. The Yankees are out rivals. It shouldn't be up to Yankee fans when we can discuss the Yankees.

Back to the girth. No mention of that in how bad Sabbathia performed, or the fact that the team was sleeping, or perhaps eating Chinese food with msg. No matter how you slice it, they collapsed and were swept. If Zac can put up pics of beer and chicken ad nauseum, I think he should be putting up pics of the Yankee collapse as well.  Maybe a chinese menu would make sense. And perhaps Sabbathia on the mound surrounding by sandwiches would be great.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I guess that's the answer, Zac is not going to do the same for his team. He's not going to be mocking Sabbathia's girth with his pics, or how the mighty Yanks slept through the ALCS.

I think you missed an opportunity to use giant pillows with the whole team sleeping, while Sabbathia tries to eat the pillows. Alas, it's only Sox mocking pics we get on our own Sox forum. Why are you here again?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Zac's always around here, kim.  He doesn't take long vacations like you.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts