MLB to Investigate Twittie Tweets Suggesting Liquid Benzo-Performance Blockers Were Present in Yankee and Tigers Clubhouse Water Coolers and Gatorade Containers in the ALCS and World Series Respectively

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Zac's always around here, kim.  He doesn't take long vacations like you.

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

WTF! Are you serious.  Why is it his job to post joke pictures against the yankees?  Do it yourself.  What makes you think you can tell people what they should post and whether or not they're allowed to disagree with you?  It's a forum, it's supposed to include opposing opinions, not everyone agreeing with your opinion.

Oh, hey, thanks for that misplaced poster from the Sox site turned into a Sox/Yankee site. I really value your opinion. I always love it when posters come in to defend a Yankee troll who spends his entire life on a Sox site insulting the Sox and their fans. Are you his mom?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Twittie now reporting Hugo Chavez definitely involved with benzo-blocker doping scandal....The twit also suggests that a regular poster from the BDC-Boston Red Sox "On the Front Burner" forum, who is known to use multiple ID's, was somehow involved with planning the doping conspiracy (confirmed by plane reservations made online to Caracas)...More to come....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

I always suspected PEDs and HGH were in the Yankee drinking fountains for years...

(LOL)

LOL. And they obviously have to be way more careful in the post season with the umpires when everyone is watching. And let's face it, they can't take their drinking fountains everywhere...or their short porch. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

Blame thrown around. Did you happen to read any of the NY papers for the 4 days following their getting swept?

Well, I was talking about the Yankee fans on this site. I don't care about the NY papers. You all had alot of laughs about chicken and beer, and Zac had plenty of pics for all to enjoy when the Sox were losing. What happened when the Yankees tanked? Shouldn't you all be "keeping it real?".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Do you ever read the New York Post comment sections on Yankee articles? The fans rip their guys more than we rip ours, they get nasty.... if the Yankees go 1-10 in April they would be calling for heads.

Actually now is a good time for you to go and check it out, see how "grateful" Yankee fans are for their beloved team after a wooping in the play-offs.

I replied to this pos,t but apparently my comments about Sabbathia being so huge he could eat Beckett if he got near him, and not being blamed for his size -- with or without beer and chicken being involved because they don't have clubhouse discussions about the Yankees caused me to not be able to post anymore. LOL

I don't know if it's Yankee fan moderators at work at BDC or not, but Yankee fans had alot of fun with our misfortune, I don't see why we can't do the same. This is a Sox site. The Yankees are out rivals. It shouldn't be up to Yankee fans when we can discuss the Yankees.

Back to the girth. No mention of that in how bad Sabbathia performed, or the fact that the team was sleeping, or perhaps eating Chinese food with msg. No matter how you slice it, they collapsed and were swept. If Zac can put up pics of beer and chicken ad nauseum, I think he should be putting up pics of the Yankee collapse as well.  Maybe a chinese menu would make sense. And perhaps Sabbathia on the mound surrounding by sandwiches would be great.

Actually, that's pretty funny.

Thanks. You're always surprised.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Actually, the collapse was not a surprise; they were exposed, and despite leading the AL in Wins, the signs were there. A terrible record in 1 run games, against closers, and a low BA with RISP were some of the signs. A team needs balance, not a bunch of free swingers who don't adapt to the particulars & theatre of the PS. I'd rather have a team hit 145 HRs and have situational players then the 245 HRs they amassed via such gamers as Swisher, Grandy, & ARod, or as I call them the 3 Amigos.

And here's good news for you; Cashman recently said "We're not the NY bunters". Apparently, he didn't learn a thing.

But what were they drinking and eating at the time? And what video games were they playing?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Actually, the collapse was not a surprise; they were exposed, and despite leading the AL in Wins, the signs were there. A terrible record in 1 run games, against closers, and a low BA with RISP were some of the signs. A team needs balance, not a bunch of free swingers who don't adapt to the particulars & theatre of the PS. I'd rather have a team hit 145 HRs and have situational players then the 245 HRs they amassed via such gamers as Swisher, Grandy, & ARod, or as I call them the 3 Amigos.

And here's good news for you; Cashman recently said "We're not the NY bunters". Apparently, he didn't learn a thing.

But what were they drinking and eating at the time? And what video games were they playing?

I have no idea.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I have no idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

NHSTEVEN says..."I have no idea"...And feels he needs to post it twice...That's a lot of denial in my book...Maybe the unnamed poster was....NHSTEVEN....Scary stuff...I have actually communicated with  that guy and he might be involved with the biggest scandal in baseball history...Anyone know how to get in touch with Ken Burns???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

NHSTEVEN says..."I have no idea"...And feels he needs to post it twice...That's a lot of denial in my book...Maybe the unnamed poster was....NHSTEVEN....Scary stuff...I have actually communicated with  that guy and he might be involved with the biggest scandal in baseball history...Anyone know how to get in touch with Ken Burns???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Sleep it off; you may have to pull a Rip Van Winkle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

LOL

Or maybe...maybe....The mystery poster was none other than kimsaysguilty...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

LOL

Or maybe...maybe....The mystery poster was none other than kimsaysguilty...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The latest Twittie report has cleared the  following BDC posters from involvement in the doping scandal: kimsaysthis, Trotter-Nixon and Calzone65.....However, all 3 remain prime suspects in The Conspiracy of Dunces and Dopes debacle that is periodically plaguing online discussion forums....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The latest Twittie report has cleared the following BDC posters from involvement in the doping scandal: kimsaysthis, Trotter-Nixon and Calzone65.....However, all 3 remain prime suspects in The Conspiracy of Dunces and Dopes debacle that is periodically plaguing online discussion forums....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Sorry for double-posting....Misguided attempt at an edit...

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts