MLB to Investigate Twittie Tweets Suggesting Liquid Benzo-Performance Blockers Were Present in Yankee and Tigers Clubhouse Water Coolers and Gatorade Containers in the ALCS and World Series Respectively

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zac's always around here, kim.  He doesn't take long vacations like you.

[/QUOTE]

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zac's always around here, kim.  He doesn't take long vacations like you.

[/QUOTE]

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

[/QUOTE]

WTF! Are you serious.  Why is it his job to post joke pictures against the yankees?  Do it yourself.  What makes you think you can tell people what they should post and whether or not they're allowed to disagree with you?  It's a forum, it's supposed to include opposing opinions, not everyone agreeing with your opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I always suspected PEDs and HGH were in the Yankee drinking fountains for years...

(LOL)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I always suspected PEDs and HGH were in the Yankee drinking fountains for years...

(LOL)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

(LOL)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

(LOL)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

(LOL)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

(LOL)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I have long suspected PEDs and HGH were in the Yankee drinking fountains for years...

(LOL)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I have long suspected PEDs and HGH were in the Yankee drinking fountains for years...

(LOL)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

You can say that again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Good grief.  I can see I'm not the only one having problems with the 'add your post' function.

I think some of the people who engineered the Big Dig project are now working for the Globe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Good grief.  I can see I'm not the only one having problems with the 'add your post' function.

I think some of the people who engineered the Big Dig project are now working for the Globe.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

is this thread serious? i havent heard anything about it in any media outlet. link?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is this thread serious? i havent heard anything about it in any media outlet. link?

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's humor mef. GreenPartyCelt can be pretty funny sometimes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's humor mef. GreenPartyCelt can be pretty funny sometimes.