Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

#MLBNOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

#MLBNOW

W/ Harold Reynolds & Brian Kenny on the MLB Network is turning out to be a pretty good show. Kenny is the numbers guy & Harold the players' perspective / #'s aren't everything guy. 

-Both said Drew is the right move ( I disagreed ), but were very encouraging about Iglesias.

-Both disagreed w/ Showalter that Red Sox BP is best in MLB, but thought best in the AL. They both favored Nats & Braves. 

Its a good lead-in to Intentional Talk, Millar is always entertaining. It's also a nice alternative or escape from the doom & gloom on these pages. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: #MLBNOW

the sox BP is also missing 2 important pieces in Breslow and Morales.. when they are healthy our BP would look as good as the Nats/Braves and possibly even better.

If Bard actually get things straightened out then HOLY S%$T.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

the sox BP is also missing 2 important pieces in Breslow and Morales.. when they are healthy our BP would look as good as the Nats/Braves and possibly even better.

If Bard actually get things straightened out then HOLY S%$T.

then the big question is, who has to go to make room? Mort and Aceves I would imagine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I also enjoy MLB.  But I was upset that they showed "Bad news Bears" movie instead of the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays last week. 

I like Kevin Millar, "GOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!"     :)

Sections
Shortcuts