#MLBNOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

#MLBNOW

W/ Harold Reynolds & Brian Kenny on the MLB Network is turning out to be a pretty good show. Kenny is the numbers guy & Harold the players' perspective / #'s aren't everything guy. 

-Both said Drew is the right move ( I disagreed ), but were very encouraging about Iglesias.

-Both disagreed w/ Showalter that Red Sox BP is best in MLB, but thought best in the AL. They both favored Nats & Braves. 

Its a good lead-in to Intentional Talk, Millar is always entertaining. It's also a nice alternative or escape from the doom & gloom on these pages. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: #MLBNOW

the sox BP is also missing 2 important pieces in Breslow and Morales.. when they are healthy our BP would look as good as the Nats/Braves and possibly even better.

If Bard actually get things straightened out then HOLY S%$T.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

the sox BP is also missing 2 important pieces in Breslow and Morales.. when they are healthy our BP would look as good as the Nats/Braves and possibly even better.

If Bard actually get things straightened out then HOLY S%$T.

then the big question is, who has to go to make room? Mort and Aceves I would imagine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I also enjoy MLB.  But I was upset that they showed "Bad news Bears" movie instead of the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays last week. 

I like Kevin Millar, "GOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!"     :)

Sections
Shortcuts