MO hurt from power shagging, here's how he could end up in BOSTON..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MO hurt from power shagging, who gets fired or blamed?

In Response to Re: MO hurt from power shagging, who gets fired or blamed?:
    In Response to Re: MO hurt from power shagging, who gets fired or blamed? : thanks susan BTW I can't believe  how wrong I was about how long it would take dice K to comeback
    Posted by pinstripezac
    dice is physically back BUT his fastball has been abut 6 miles slower. in his last start he routinely topped out at 87-88! that will not get it done! also, for all of you taking shots at me, i'm not questioning the shagging. i played high school ball and i pitched a bit and we all used to catch in the outfield. all the pitchers did it. my beef is y put him near a wall or risk having him run into a walll or have to slide near one. is that not clear? u have him go after popups! thats what our high school pitchers would do, y is it rocket science that $20m pitchers should not be crashing into walls? is josh hamilton doing that in practice?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Re: MO hurt from power shagging, here's how he could end up in BOSTON..

In Response to Re: MO hurt from power shagging, here's how he could end up in BOSTON..:
    sawx made an offer to the guy in his last free agency, fans clearly respect this man and he still has his stuff with extra motivation. dave robertson frankly has been the best reliever on the yanks the last 2 years, and definitely so far this year. he's cheap and has lights out stuff. plus they have soriano who was up there with mariano his last year in tampa as a closer. i see no reason y both cant be lights out as closers. the yanks have a lot of holes and have to cut down on payroll and get YOUNGER. assuming mo is able to return by spring training, i can see ascenario where the yanks balk at paying him more than 5m or guarantee him his closer spot. i can see the sox coming in with a 2 year deal for $20m guaranteed with the closer role in hand. especially with us having the better record this season and the yanks watching from home, i can see Mo coming over to fenway!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Actually, according to Moon, Robertson has had one great year and has been "awful" in all other seasons and is a questionmark for the Yankees this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: MO hurt from power shagging, here's how he could end up in BOSTON..

Please note that Valentine has a strict policy against Red Sox pitchers shagging fly balls during BP.

Sections
Shortcuts