Mod1, Mod2, or other? what's with the old school OVER-MOD DELETING?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Mod1, Mod2, or other? what's with the old school OVER-MOD DELETING?

They're back.........

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Mod1, Mod2, or other? what's with the old school OVER-MOD DELETING?

You can't be spurious !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Calm down RSDD. The deleted posts are nearly all Pike's posts. I have not deleted a post here in days. A few days ago I deleted a single post where one poster called another one "dumb" when the situation on the thread was getting out of control. Pike was banned under his screen name "Bugmenot" and when you are banned all of your posts get deleted. Since then he has been posting under a variety of screen names, all banned, in an effort to disrupt the forum. Real stellar human being, isn't he. I can't eliminate the deleted posts; they are all his. There were a few that were critical of me on the mod thread that got deleted somehow and I restored them. Criticizing me or Mod 1 is not grounds for deleting your post as long as its not over the top, as with criticizing any other poster.

Its Pike folks, acting like the jerk he acted like when he was here. I cannot totally remove his posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Well said, No. 2 (in Capt. Picard's voice).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Some are still being deleted simply on the basis of PIKE reporting them.  what do you gave to say to that.....   specifically?

Not nad at you!!!!!    Red Sox simply suuuuuuuuuuuuk! & I'm having a melt down over it.

So......,.

What do you gave to say over reported posts vejng indiscriminately deleted?!?!?!?

It's the only RS issue I can control right now.  ;)

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

When I see a bunch of posts in a row that have been removed like on this thread, I always get curious as to what the post said and why was it removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Thank you Mods, you seem to be doing a great, unappreciated job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ok ok....

Thanks Mod2.  You are doing a great job!

Needed to have a random freak out.  

It may have been prompted by a long distance rivalry with an old St. Louis buddy who was tweaking me over that  article today.  The drinks may or may not have been a factor?????

Pike still suuuuuucks.  ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Pike was actually posting normally for a while, as bugmenot or whatever...but he always goes off the rails sooner or later. It's a shame.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Mod2's comment:

Calm down RSDD. The deleted posts are nearly all Pike's posts. I have not deleted a post here in days. A few days ago I deleted a single post where one poster called another one "dumb" when the situation on the thread was getting out of control. Pike was banned under his screen name "Bugmenot" and when you are banned all of your posts get deleted. Since then he has been posting under a variety of screen names, all banned, in an effort to disrupt the forum. Real stellar human being, isn't he. I can't eliminate the deleted posts; they are all his. There were a few that were critical of me on the mod thread that got deleted somehow and I restored them. Criticizing me or Mod 1 is not grounds for deleting your post as long as its not over the top, as with criticizing any other poster.

Its Pike folks, acting like the jerk he acted like when he was here. I cannot totally remove his posts.

Interesting.

wonder who deleted my post on page 3 of this thread:  I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

maybe you can look into this and advise?  (and if it does not violate anything i would love for it to be reinstated.  took some valuable time out of my work day to look up the dates of church atrocities / crusades / spanish inquisition).....

i am guessing 67 clicked "report abuse"? 

other names i have posted under:  none

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I'm totally into researched posts on the Spanish Inquisition...*the spanish inquistion!!!!!*...*ministry of silly walks*(

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

If the outsourced mods are still deleting posts for seemingly no reason, then this place is no better off than it was before.

Now we still have cuckoo outsourced mods to go along with biased Mod2 and invisible Mod1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Interesting.

wonder who deleted my post on page 3 of this thread:  I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

maybe you can look into this and advise?  (and if it does not violate anything i would love for it to be reinstated.  took some valuable time out of my work day to look up the dates of church atrocities / crusades / spanish inquisition).....

Slasher, this thread only has one page. If can let me know which thread and page your deleted post is on I will take a look at it. The contract mods have been told, per Adrienne, to only block posts due to copyright infringement and/or racist/bigoted (I think-I know there were only two categories of posts that they are supposed to be able to block now).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Interesting.

Slasher, this thread only has one page. If can let me know which thread and page your deleted post is on I will take a look at it. The contract mods have been told, per Adrienne, to only block posts due to copyright infringement and/or racist/bigoted (I think-I know there were only two categories of posts that they are supposed to be able to block now).

thanks mod2.  my post above listed the thread and page but in my idiotic sentence structure you may have missed it.

page 3

thread title:  I guess you know that DOCTOR BILL-806 was spot on with the demise of one DAVID ORTIZ.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Pike was actually posting normally for a while, as bugmenot or whatever...but he always goes off the rails sooner or later. It's a shame.

When he is on his meds, but unfortunately the guys with white coats have to pin him down for that to happen.

Sections
Shortcuts