Mods, simple question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Mods, simple question

Kim, UR being hypercritical. You mentioned on another thread how you felt about the Smiley pic. I told you Pike uses it. You said you weren't aware of it.
    I again brought it to UR attention and despite Pike and Zac having the same pic,you excuse Pike and ridicule Zac.

I know you have a history with Zac, and I know about hard feelings between posters, believe me I do.
    But if you feel strongly about Smiley being exposed in an obviously ridiculing visual fashion, the authors of such are both to blame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Mods, simple question:
    [QUOTE]Kim , UR being hypercritical. You mentioned on another thread how you felt about the Smiley pic. I told you Pike uses it. You said you weren't aware of it. I again brought it to UR attention and despite Pike and Zac having the same pic, you excuse Pike and ridicule Zac. I know you have a history with Zac, and I know about hard feelings between posters, believe me I do. But if you feel strongly about Smiley being exposed in an obviously ridiculing visual fashion, the authors of such are both to blame.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Harness, I wasn't told twice by you that I'm aware of. I was told once. I found a thread that seemed lifeless and asked him about it because I didn't want to turn it into a circus, and because, as I said in my post, I didn't see it the same way. 

Did you even read my description of how I felt about your-echo's pic? I said I didn't see it as negative and felt the name "your-echo" even backed that up. Yankee fans and Sox fans here may be the same to you, but they're not the same to me.

I don't even know anyone who would spend their time policing a rival team's message boardS, putting up mocking pics of posters and players on their own team board, and arguing with fans as opposed to spending their time on their own team's board talking about their own team. This, apparently, sounds like normal behaviour to you. It doesn't to me.

And FTR, on any team board on the Internet, Zac would be a troll.  Just because he has genial conversations with Sox fans that don't see what he's doing, doesn't make him any less of a troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In the mind of Harness one is devisive to the forum if he identifies and criticizes trolls / pretenders. Harness however does call Softlaw a pretender as does Moonslav but never singles out anyone else. Instead Harness protects those who stir the pot, act as contrarians and devil's advocates, and troll. He applauds them since they draw traffic to the forum. He acts as if he has stock in the Globe and is concerned about their revenues. On the other hand I desire a forum that becomes successful without the three ring circus and staged controversy and talking smack. Harness prefers the juveniles and others prefer a more adult environment. Those who wish that the adolescents get weeded out are considered by Harness to be devisive. Removing the bad apples from the barrell is devisive to him. He wants to barrell to stink as long as there is activity (methane) coming from the barrell. Of course, lonely old men who feel as if they own the forum have different priorities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Mods, simple question:
    [QUOTE]In the mind of Harness one is devisive to the forum if he identifies and criticizes trolls / pretenders. Harness however does call Softlaw a pretender as does Moonslav but never singles out anyone else. Instead Harness protects those who stir the pot, act as contrarians and devil's advocates, and troll. He applauds them since they draw traffic to the forum. He acts as if he has stock in the Globe and is concerned about their revenues. On the other hand I desire a forum that becomes successful without the three ring circus and staged controversy and talking smack. Harness prefers the juveniles and others prefer a more adult environment. Those who wish that the adolescents get weeded out are considered by Harness to be devisive. Removing the bad apples from the barrell is devisive to him. He wants to barrell to stink as long as there is activity (methane) coming from the barrell. Of course, lonely old men who feel as if they own the forum have different priorities.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Funny, coming from you, with your slanderous trufan inferences and other extraterrestrial cynical & whiny rhetoric.