Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thepoc. Show thepoc's posts

Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles

The Red Sox Suck. Seriously, bases loaded one out with your season on the line,and you get nothing. I'm sick of watching this crap in September by this team.  I hate their pitching too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Yankee announcers are reporting that the Sox have an interest in Bobby Valentine as their next manager. Could that be it for Tito?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Thank goodness it's finally here!!!   Now we've got Tampa Bay right where we want them!  I've been tired of looking in that rear view mirror!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

just another excuse for that loser Tito and his sugar dady Theo. We all know that they are done so I would can Francona now...that would be fun to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles:
    [QUOTE]No reason, whatsoever, why Salty was hitting in that spot! Zero! He hasnt hardly fouled a ball in weeks. Game calling! What a joke! Varitek was just as bad with Beckett as Salty was in this game. VMart walking papers was a huge mistake!
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]
    Can't argue with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I'm surprised that tito isn't saving Weiland for a critical juncture tomorrow night

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]Yankee announcers are reporting that the Sox have an interest in Bobby Valentine as their next manager. Could that be it for Tito?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I hope they are right!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

How much worse can it be. He cannot hit and he cannot throw anybody out, not that our pitchers hold anybody on. Just said that this team has not won consecutive games since August, just incredible, absolutely incredible. 

[QUOTE]Great. Now he's hurt and we have no catcher at all--at least not one with big league experience.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

Shields still pitching in the 9th with 2 out.  Wow, what would that be like?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Could be worse...probably the slowest guy in the league, Guerreo, could have been tossed out at 2nd & it'd still be 2-2. How much more awful would we be feeling with 9 hits and worrying about a walk off beating us. Count your blessings, I say !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Because of this loss, not only will Beckett not be available for game 1, Lester will have to pitch Wed. and will not be available until at least game 3--and that's if they even make it in. This'n might have been the last straw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Remy said Salty's injury could affect his throwing and swinging the bat.  Has he been watching? Salty's throwing and swinging the bat could not possibly get worse than it is.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

[QUOTE]After last night's game, I was probably like most of you. Was pretty excited about tonight's game, was 95% sure we'd win, and would come out with energy. Boy is MY face red.

Me too. I thought they'd be energized, knowing that they still controlled their own destiny, and put up a big number offensively with Josh giving us innings. WRONG AGAIN!!! This team has no heart/resiliency. It's been on display all season long.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Yankee announcers are reporting that the Sox have an interest in Bobby Valentine as their next manager. Could that be it for Tito?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I read that yesterday. If that happens, I prob'ly won't renew my mlbtv subscription next year. Valentine is horrible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]WORSE SEPTEMBER RECORD OF ANY TEAM IN SOX HISTORY!!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Not being picky, but the correct English would be worsererest :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]Because of this loss, not only will Beckett not be available for game 1, Lester will have to pitch Wed. and will not be available until at least game 3--and that's if they even make it in. This'n might have been the last straw.

I don't think any Sux pitchers will be needed for a game one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412575. Show user_4412575's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles : I don't think any Sux pitchers will be needed for a game one.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

True statement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

A base-runner.....If Johnson can hit the next seven batters, we might have a chance....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

well sox fans, you coddled theo for years. This is what you get.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

ould you use DMAC who is hitting about .200. Theo never picked anybody up for the bench all year that could help this team.

n Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles:
    [QUOTE]I wonder why Tito didn't PH for his weak hitting catcher when he had bases loaded 1 out in the 8th down by 4 runs? Does anyone know why?  Anyone? Why???!!
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I absolutely hate Carl Crawford.  he is useless.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles : Me too. I thought they'd be energized, knowing that they still controlled their own destiny, and put up a big number offensively with Josh giving us innings. WRONG AGAIN!!! This team has no heart/resiliency. It's been on display all season long.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]

No identity, they've never figured out who they were. Last year's team, even as beat up as they were, never had that trouble. They fought like warriors up til the last game. Not this year.