Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles

Good night everybody. They came up empty again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bases loaded, nobody scores. Typical, no hitting. You guys can talk about the numbers all you want, but it's the HITTING that will be the ruination of this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ldupesox. Show Ldupesox's posts

It's pretty bad when someone negative says out of anger, "I bet this guy strikes out" and then he does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

Purgatorio.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Well, that's why you don't try to win with Salty and Scutaro. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles:
    [QUOTE]That is all this clown Saltamachia does is K. He is a strikout machine. No wonder why Texas dumped him. He stinks!!!!
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. He was pretty good all year long, and this month he can't make contact with ANYTHING. Is there no hitting coach? What is wrong with him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We needed to somehow turn the lineup over and give Ellsbury a shot with the bags loaded. Unfortunately , could not do it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

These f ckers load the bases only to leave the whole town stranded... I really hate that sh t

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

That is just pitiful. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

THe only thing with Saltamachia is Thank God this dopey team did not give up Bucholtz for him two years ago like everyone was screaming for. Because he su:ks. The Atlanta Organization never gives up a good prospect ever and they knew he was not. They overrated him and Texas bit on him for Teixeira

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Game Thread: Sox @ Orioles:
    [QUOTE]It's pretty bad when someone negative says out of anger, "I bet this guy strikes out" and then he does.
    Posted by Ldupesox[/QUOTE]

When a guy strikes out 50-67% of the time, it's not hard to predict--especially when there are risp.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

At least Weiland will not be the starter on wednesday...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We are winning the hits competition, 9 to 8 !!! Alas, as usual the 9 hits have only produced 2 runs. Being behind 6-2 in the 8th with the bases loaded and 1 out I was not even upset we didn't get a run in on a ground out or fly out. Why torture us at 6-3 ??? Somebody kidnapped our Clutch Hit Fairy the 1st of September !!!

Hmmm ??? wonder what Crawford would have done ???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Great. Now he's hurt and we have no catcher at all--at least not one with big league experience.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WORSE SEPTEMBER RECORD OF ANY TEAM IN SOX HISTORY!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

And thats is why Marco Scutaro is a journeymen. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OH THE GAWDS ARE SPITING US AGAIN! NOW DOWN 2 CATCHERS.... THIS IS AN UNFORGETTABLE YEAR!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

After last night's game, I was probably like most of you. Was pretty excited about tonight's game, was 95% sure we'd win, and would come out with energy. Boy is MY face red.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In the other game , James Shields is showing what an ace is supposed to do.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I wonder why Tito didn't PH for his weak hitting catcher when he had bases loaded 1 out in the 8th down by 4 runs?

Does anyone know why? 

Anyone?

Why???!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

No reason, whatsoever, why Salty was hitting in that spot! Zero! He hasnt hardly fouled a ball in weeks.

Game calling! What a joke! Varitek was just as bad with Beckett as Salty was in this game. VMart walking papers was a huge mistake!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I said this season was lost in April and in Jukly when they could not beat a 3rd rate Kansas City Royals team and split with them. One game went 14 innings and Scuttaro missed a sign on a suicide squeeze. Bad coaching and bad managing. Why did he waste Aceves in a game like this, losing 6-2 ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Braves are doing the same thing we are, lost again tonight. The difference is, the team that's chasing them is currently losing.

Sections
Shortcuts