Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

Buchholz needs a brain transplant. The first hit off a fastball down the middle of the plate and suddenly he is afraid to throw strikes. Then comes all the nervous pacing and exaggerated mannerisms, sure signs that he doesnt want to throw another pitch. A gutless wonder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

if he comes back out, I will turn the game off

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    It's not a good evening to have Clay Buchholz in my fantasy lineup.
    Posted by hill55

If you have Clay in your fantasy lineup, you can only wonder why.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

they need to throw every last penny to Oswalt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Three singles,three walks, and the Orioles get four very easy runs. Aceves gave them an extra out by trying to go to second before throwing late to first.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

I think it's clearly time to send him down to Pawtucket, and let him figure it out...watching him try and do it on major league mound is a disaster.  Buch should figure it out, but right now his cofidence is shot.

Cook will be back soon, give germano a start or 2...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Said it before , and I'll say it again. Buchholz belongs in Pawtucket. He is not a major league pitcher at this point. Don't know what is wrong with him , but this is hard to watch.
    Posted by dgalehouse

exasperating to say the least gale, thought bard would be odd man out when dice k returns but may well be buch and deservingly so. He loses it with runners on base. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

what team in their right mind has a guy with an ERA of 8.00 this far into the season starting 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Every time there's a major injury announced, this team comes out flat. Evidently there's a distraction with it. But be that as it may, this mess with Buchholz is asinine. When is he gonna get his crap together? I've seen about enough. If he gives up any more than one more run in this game, I'd ship his hiney to Pawtucket and tell him not to come back til he figures out how to throw strikes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : exasperating to say the least gale, thought bard would be odd man out when dice k returns but may well be buch and deservingly so. He loses it with runners on base. 
    Posted by J-BAY

I don't expect DiceK back any time soon. Cook should be about ready.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

they need to throw every last penny to Oswalt
    Posted by lstboss

I suspect Roy Oswalt will sign with the Rangers now that Texas starter Neftali Feliz is headed to the disabled list with an elbow injury.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

the good thing for the sox is that there is one team worst than them.............

The Celtics !!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I think Bobby V called a steal or a hit and run. If so, a bad call. The Sox could easily get three hits and non runs this inning. They did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : I don't expect DiceK back any time soon. Cook should be about ready.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I think Cook is still another 10 days to 2 weeks away...still hasn't made any rehab starts.  I think you'd have to put someone else in there for a start or 2 until he's ready.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Nice pitch, Clay. A couple more bombs this inning and you can get that ERA back up to 9.00

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Get him out of there. He SUCKS!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

enjoy this beating, I am outta here

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

8:20 PM
    Get him out of there!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Feet of Clay has no mental toughness. He should have been traded when he was worth something. Wouldn't get much for him now. Bag of balls maybe.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

That's the Clay we know and love. Welcome back!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Going to have to bring back "way back" nickname out of mothballs.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

He pitches like he is afraid. I've seen high school pitchers with more confidence.

Sections
Shortcuts