Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : assuming it will be aceves to the bullpen til dice gets back in a month. so if dice comes back who goes?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    I think that , by the time DiceK returns , if he does , the situation will have had time to play itself out and it can then be determined what move to make. Depends on how everyone pitches , in the interim.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester:
    [QUOTE]Personally , I enjoy the back and forth debate here. Don't know why some people are so sensitive. This should be an exchange of differing ideas and opinions. It is not a sin to criticize a player , coach or manager. Everybody should just relax. I like to read it all. Have never placed anyone on " ignore."  Everyone should be able to say what they think as long as they don't get insulting or profane. It would be pretty boring if all we ever said was " Way to  go Pedey ," "Good catch Ells,"  " Big Papi," "Let's go Youk," etc. etc. etc.   Seriously, do any of you think that would make for an interesting board?   Okay, I'll get off the soapbox, now.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Aw, what do you know?

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Way to go dgalehouse, good comment, you the man.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : AMEN BROTHER
    Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : I think that , by the time DiceK returns , if he does , the situation will have had time to play itself out and it can then be determined what move to make. Depends on how everyone pitches , in the interim.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]thanks. so now we're back in second or a tie with yanks?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : Aw, what do you know?
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]
    Not a heck of a lot , actually.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

peavy pitched well, wasn't their night. get 'em tomorrow. night all

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Cry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I blame this loss on the hats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Bad loss tonight.  Lester the Jester.  Lester = Hervé Villechaize

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : thanks. so now we're back in second or a tie with yanks?
    Virtual tie. Might be a percentage point behind them, not sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I blame this loss on the hats.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    0-2 with the hats?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE]
    Cheer up , London. As Harold Camping would say , " It's not the end of the world."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Lester's ERA is now right around 4, primarily because he can't command his pitches. 

I said it before, and will say it again.  He is no longer the ace. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread White Sox vs. Red Sox - Peavy vs. Lester : Not a heck of a lot , actually.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Join the club.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Lester's ERA is now right around 4, primarily because he can't command his pitches.  I said it before, and will say it again.  He is no longer the ace. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]
    I don't think there is any question about that. It is up to him to pitch better if he wants to be thought of as an ace.  Beckett and Buch are better than Lester at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Pick it up and move on. Sox take the next two. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In all fairness, the only broken record that affects this team is DJ Drew swinging weakly at the first pitch (twice last night in back to back ab's) when we need baserunners or watching him take all of those called 3 K's w/ ducks on the pond....his approach is completely backwards.....