Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson

Hey all ... just got home after weird night at work ... great pitching by both sides, sounds like.

Close it out, Clay!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

damnnn thats not gooood!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Uh oh.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Crap ... I don't like this look of this one bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

must take him out. is that the same foot he had surgery on? he's going to miss a few games. damnnnnn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson:
    [QUOTE]Has Ells lost a step or do we really have the two worst arms behind the plate?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I think it is the second.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Pedey looked back to see where the ball was and took his eye off the bag. Stepped on it awkwardly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

evening Lloyd.......PD out, looks like his foot/ankle again. walked off on his own tho, may just precautionary. looked like he turned it going around 2nd base

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson:
    [QUOTE]Has Ells lost a step or do we really have the two worst arms behind the plate?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]just 2 PERFECT throws. the jumps were great, throws were a bit off line but right on the money. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Looked like his knee to me.  He tweaked it and then smashed it (bdc won't let me say "b@nged).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]Crap ... I don't like this look of this one bit.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Didn't look too bad from the way Pedey walked to the dugout.  He should be fine tomorrow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

.....but the let you say sucked and dicked.....go figure

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]evening Lloyd.......PD out, looks like his foot/ankle again. walked off on his own tho, may just precautionary. looked like he turned it going around 2nd base
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Exactly, was encouraging to see him walking off, though he clearly messed something up. I could live with a sprain that keeps him out a couple of games, but hopefully it's not even that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from deedles71. Show deedles71's posts

[QUOTE]Looked like his knee to me.  He tweaked it and then smashed it (bdc won't let me say "b@nged).
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

b@nged...hehehe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson : Didn't look too bad from the way Pedey walked to the dugout.  He should be fine tomorrow.
    Posted by blingblang[/QUOTE]not really the best test. last year's didnt look that bad either. believe tek got injured n the same sloppy way. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson : ok joel, so ur just going to go the independent route on that avatar eh? i like it better than the one from last night though. anyway, is that actually you? is that your wife/daughter/mistresss?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    My girlfriend's twelve year old daughter right after winning the 200 meter hurdles on Saturday.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson : just 2 PERFECT throws. the jumps were great, throws were a bit off line but right on the money. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the throws were to the right of the bag, right in the path of the slide. Better than putting it right on the bag. Sox catchers often throw to the left of the bag. Just shows that the running game can be contained with holding the runners and making good throws.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE].....but the let you say sucked and dicked.....go figure
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]as well as cocked.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deedles71. Show deedles71's posts

V-Mart just hooked us up in Detroit.  4-1 Tigers and still batting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Red Sox at Indians- Buchholz vs. Masterson : Didn't look too bad from the way Pedey walked to the dugout.  He should be fine tomorrow.
    Posted by blingblang[/QUOTE]

hope pedy is ok and i wonder when we can get some clutch hits.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE].....but the let you say sucked and dicked.....go figure
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Not to mention blow.  It is all very strange indeed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It's raining pretty hard. Let's call it. We win 2-1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I dont think it was his knee Joel. he had trouble putting weight on his ankle. i'll watch the post game and see what francona says.....not that it always means anything....he's the king of talking and not saying anything

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Victor does it! plus two more for the tigers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from deedles71. Show deedles71's posts

And immediately we miss Pedey.

Sections
Shortcuts