Monday Night Game Thread:Tigers@Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Tigers@Red Sox

Mike Leake with an ugly 2nd against his hometown Padres. 5-3 SD. Leake is probably the weak link in that rotation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Buchholz doesn't look sharp tonite. Too many balls down the middle of the plate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Tigers@Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread:Tigers@Red Sox : Last night Ellsbury and Crawford had several opportunities to attempt to steal a base and never moved. I hate that lack of aggressiveness. Gotta keep the other team honest and take advantage of the speed when you have it.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

with the trade deadline coming up, wonder if they wanted to keep them from being injured or because theyre both recently off the DL. or BV was a sleep. Undecided

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Buch not looking sharp tonight???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Buchholz doesn't look sharp tonite. Too many balls down the middle of the plate.

he get's too rattled with men on base. loses focus on the batter

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I only got a fleeting look, but did I see Ortiz sitting there wearing blue Crocs? Really?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Buchholz is about to take it on the chin here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

DP

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I only got a fleeting look, but did I see Ortiz sitting there wearing blue Crocs? Really?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

comfort over fashion!!! 

may be all he can wear with the heel issue, exam

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Oh boy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Here comes a ton of runs. This is pathetic. Bucky with the deer-in-the-headlights look.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

NEED DP...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

DP, as ordered!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]DP
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!  Nice job buch!  Way to hang in there!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Young Fat Cats get the DP.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Boy!  You gotta love Ciriaco!!!  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Pedro, the beat goes on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

BUNT!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Test

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Let's go carl!!!  Just 6 more decent games, then off for a year. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

HR

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Pedroia is definitely part of the problem this year. Poor output, especially with RISP.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Pedroia is definitely part of the problem this year. Poor output, especially with RISP.

It's mostly due to injury, but I can't understand why he WON'T inch a little closer to the plate???  They have the book on him, & ALL TEAMS pitch him exclusively outside.  This may be even more important than the injuries / injury!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. Pedey doesn't seem to drive in runs with two outs any more. Or one out or no outs for that matter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. Pedey doesn't seem to drive in runs with two outs any more. Or one out or no outs for that matter.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

Wonder what the actual stats say. Just my guess is that he BA is low with RISP. Its more than just injury. He is just not contributing as much.

Sections
Shortcuts