1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Monday.....

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Nay Nay to anyone thinking 'racist' thread. My point is to mock who white or black seems to operate  off the 'woah is me, poor me' syndrome. The dude is a sally.

Yo Buritto bro! how's things on your side of the world? things here in down town redsox nation is too good to be true man. when you think about where our team was at this time last year. oy veh. we got a great chance to gain on the devilrays. tonite it's payback for the oriaholes. have a good night old bud.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Carl Crawford was not a good fit in Boston.  Kinda like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.   LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Rays lost a must win game yesterday imo... the last game in LA was about a perfect ball game as you could ever see!

I told a friend of mine (Sox fan) who missed the gm Sunday night that I thought it was maybe their best gm of the season. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If someone is a loser, you call them a loser.  If someone is a horrible ball player, call them a s***y ball player.  If someone smells, you call them smelly.  If someone is an adulterer you call them a cheater.

A prejeduce term is a prejeduce term and the fact that you try to justify it shows what kind of convictions you hold.  No racists thinks they are one, just like no one who is an A**** realizes they are one....Just like Carl Crawford doesn't know how much of a DB he is.

You really should know better, the fact that you have to try and justify your statements before anyone even attacks this thread shows that you should know better. 

Truly pathetic. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

If someone is a loser, you call them a loser.  If someone is a horrible ball player, call them a s***y ball player.  If someone smells, you call them smelly.  If someone is an adulterer you call them a cheater.

A prejeduce term is a prejeduce term and the fact that you try to justify it shows what kind of convictions you hold.  No racists thinks they are one, just like no one who is an A**** realizes they are one....Just like Carl Crawford doesn't know how much of a DB he is.

You really should know better, the fact that you have to try and justify your statements before anyone even attacks this thread shows that you should know better. 

Truly pathetic. 

+1

10. This post has been removed.